Spidey: 3
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Target creature loses banding and all "bands with other" abilities ueot. Play this ability only during an upkeep step)

Kismet (Artifacts, creatures, and lands Mooseman controls CIP tapped)
In the Eye of Chaos (Whenever a player plays an instant spell, counter it unless that player pays X, where X is the spell's converted mana cost)

(U) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore, Spirit Shackle, Giant Slug, Headless Horseman
RFG:

Mooseman: 2
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Takklemaggot (At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -0/-1 counter on that creature.
When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, that creature's controller returns a card named Takklemaggot from its owner's graveyard to play. If Takklemaggot can't be attached to a creature, it comes into play as an enchantment under that player's control with ""At the beginning of your upkeep, Takklemaggot deals 1 damage to you"" instead and it's no longer an Aura.)

(T) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(T) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)
(T) Wolverine Pack (2/2 Rampage: 2) *Takklemaggoted* 2 cntr

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows, Wall of Earth, Lady Caleria, Devouring Deep, Tundra Wolves, Amrou Kithkin
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU cntr
Attack with all
Blocks

Spidey: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Target creature loses banding and all "bands with other" abilities ueot. Play this ability only during an upkeep step)

In the Eye of Chaos (Whenever a player plays an instant spell, counter it unless that player pays X, where X is the spell's converted mana cost)

(U) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore, Spirit Shackle, Giant Slug, Headless Horseman
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Takklemaggot (At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -0/-1 counter on that creature.
When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, that creature's controller returns a card named Takklemaggot from its owner's graveyard to play. If Takklemaggot can't be attached to a creature, it comes into play as an enchantment under that player's control with ""At the beginning of your upkeep, Takklemaggot deals 1 damage to you"" instead and it's no longer an Aura.)

(T) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(T) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)
(T) Wolverine Pack (2/1 Rampage: 2) *Takklemaggoted* 3 cntr

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows, Wall of Earth, Lady Caleria, Devouring Deep, Tundra Wolves, Amrou Kithkin
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 2
Maggot goes on your wall
Brine Hag
Done

Spidey: 1
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)*Takklemaggoted* 0 cntr

RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(S) Brine Hag (2/2 On the turn during which Hag is placed in the graveyard, all creatures who dealt damage to Hag that turn become 0/2 creatures. Use counters to mark these creatures.)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows, Wall of Earth, Lady Caleria, Devouring Deep, Tundra Wolves, Amrou Kithkin, Wolverine Pack
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man...

Untap, upkeep - ctr

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Heat (2/5, Defender)*Takklemaggoted* 1 -0/-1 cntr

RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Brine Hag (2/2 On the turn during which Hag is placed in the graveyard, all creatures who dealt damage to Hag that turn become 0/2 creatures. Use counters to mark these creatures.)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows, Wall of Earth, Lady Caleria, Devouring Deep, Tundra Wolves, Amrou Kithkin, Wolverine Pack
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Attack with all 3
What trick do you have?

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Heat (2/5, Defender)*Takklemaggoted* 1 -0/-1 cntr

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Brine Hag (2/2 On the turn during which Hag is placed in the graveyard, all creatures who dealt damage to Hag that turn become 0/2 creatures. Use counters to mark these creatures.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - ctr

Pit Scorpian

Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Heat (2/4, Defender)*Takklemaggoted* 2 -0/-1 cntr
(S) Pit Scorpian (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player gets a poison ctr)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore, Spirit Shackle, Giant Slug, Headless Horseman, Darkness
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'm sure you have something left, but I have no choice
Attack with all 3
Now what?

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Heat (2/4, Defender)*Takklemaggoted* 2 -0/-1 cntr
(S) Pit Scorpian (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player gets a poison ctr)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore, Spirit Shackle, Giant Slug, Headless Horseman, Darkness
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, that's it. Very good game! One of the closest we've had... The Lady and Takklemaggot did it for me... and I thought I had it with the Eye...

I had Force Spike and Rust left.

Let's skip to Conflux and do it once, then continue back on doing each expansion twice.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good game, and I was sweating big time....

I had
Glyph of Delusion
Winds of Change
Active Volcano
Only the Volcano was usable

Wow, I thought you had that, so I just kept attacking and maggot is tough to figure out.... I was never sure how it was going to end.....

Conflux is fine

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't attack so I could kill your creatures, but you started to... I probably should have attached it to one of the 1/1's instead of the Pack when I did...