Spidey: 17
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

Kismet (Artifacts, creatures, and lands Mooseman controls CIP tapped)

(U) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).
(U) Headless Horseman (2/2)
(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)
(S) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning
RFG:

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 9
In Play:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Tundra Wolves (1/1, First strike)
(U) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(U) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)
(T) Wall of Earth (0/6)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Forest (tapped)
Amrou Kithkin

Done

In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(U) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).
(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)
(S) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(U) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)
(U) Wall of Earth (0/6)
(S) Amrou Kithkin (1/1, No creature with power greater than 2 may be assigned to block Kithkin.)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Amrou's tapped too.

EOT, BB to Transmutation (Switch target creature's power and toughness ueot) on your Wall.
Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Eye
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 7
In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(U) Wall of Heat (2/6, Defender)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(T) Amrou Kithkin (1/1, No creature with power greater than 2 may be assigned to block Kithkin.)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows, Wall of Earth
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 3.

Island
In the Eye of Chaos

Done

Hand: 6
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

In the Eye of Chaos (Whenever a player plays an instant spell, counter it unless that player pays X, where X is the spell's converted mana cost)

RFG:

Mooseman: 14
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(T) Amrou Kithkin (1/1, No creature with power greater than 2 may be assigned to block Kithkin.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Island
Wolverine Pack

Done

In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

In the Eye of Chaos (Whenever a player plays an instant spell, counter it unless that player pays X, where X is the spell's converted mana cost)

RFG:

Mooseman: 14
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Amrou Kithkin (1/1, No creature with power greater than 2 may be assigned to block Kithkin.)
(T) Wolverine Pack (2/4 Rampage: 2)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Eye for 3
Plains

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Amrou Kithkin (1/1, No creature with power greater than 2 may be assigned to block Kithkin.)
(T) Wolverine Pack (2/4 Rampage: 2)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Lady Caleria
Island

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Wolverine Pack (2/4 Rampage: 2)
(T) Lady Caleria (3/6 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

RFG:

Mooseman: 8
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Lady Caleria (3/6 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Devouring Deep
Takklemaggot on the Eye
Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~

RFG:

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 4
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(UT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Takklemaggot (At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -0/-1 counter on that creature.
When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, that creature's controller returns a card named Takklemaggot from its owner's graveyard to play. If Takklemaggot can't be attached to a creature, it comes into play as an enchantment under that player's control with ""At the beginning of your upkeep, Takklemaggot deals 1 damage to you"" instead and it's no longer an Aura.)

(U) Lady Caleria (3/6 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(T) Devouring Deep (1/2 Islandwalk)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks.

Untap, upkeep - takklemaggot ctr

Tolaria

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Target creature loses banding and all "bands with other" abilities ueot. Play this ability only during an upkeep step)

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/5, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~ *1 -0/-1 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman: 5
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(UT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Takklemaggot (At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -0/-1 counter on that creature.
When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, that creature's controller returns a card named Takklemaggot from its owner's graveyard to play. If Takklemaggot can't be attached to a creature, it comes into play as an enchantment under that player's control with ""At the beginning of your upkeep, Takklemaggot deals 1 damage to you"" instead and it's no longer an Aura.)

(U) Lady Caleria (3/6 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Island walk for 1

Done

Spidey: 16
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Tolaria (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Target creature loses banding and all "bands with other" abilities ueot. Play this ability only during an upkeep step)

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/5, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~ *1 -0/-1 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman: 5
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Takklemaggot ctr

Done

Spidey: 16
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/4, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~ *2 -0/-1 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman: 2
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Island walk for 1
done

Spidey: 15
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/4, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~ *2 -0/-1 ctr*

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Takklemaggot ctr

Spirit Shackle on your Lady
Attack with the Eye
Responses/blocks/win? :)

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Spirit Shackle (Whenever enchanted creature becomes tapped, put a -0/-2 ctr on it)

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/3, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)~Maggotted~ *3 -0/-1 ctr*

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Lady Caleria (3/6 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.) *Shackled*

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Eye is gone, she gets a ctr. I'll attach the Takklemaggot to her.

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Spirit Shackle (Whenever enchanted creature becomes tapped, put a -0/-2 ctr on it)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Lady Caleria (3/4 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.) *Shackled* *Tacklemagotted* *1 -0/-2 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU Counter for the lady
Islandwalk for 1
Done

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning, Transmutation, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Lady Caleria (3/3 T: Lady Caleria does 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.) *Shackled* *Tacklemagotted* *1 -0/-2 ctr* ~1 -0/-1 cntr~

RFG: