Mindmaster Legends: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll go first since you went first in the first game. Good luck!

Island, Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 15
In Play:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Plains
Tundra wolves
Done

In Play:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Tundra Wolves (1/1, First strike)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Giant Slug

Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Tundra Wolves (1/1, First strike)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Attack with Wolves
Block?

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp

(T) Tundra Wolves (1/1, First strike)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Clergy of the Holy Nimbus
Vampire Bats
Done

Spidey: 19
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(S) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Mt
Headless Horseman

Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt

(U) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).
(S) Headless Horseman (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
1: Clergy of the Holy Nimbus can't be regenerated this turn. Only any opponent may play this ability.)
(S) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Swamp
Wall of Shadows
Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt

(U) Giant Slug (1/1, 5:At the beginning of my next upkeep, choose a basic land type. ~ gains landwalk of the chosen land type until the end of that turn).
(S) Headless Horseman (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp

(U) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
(U) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)
(S) Wall of Shadows (0/1 Damage dealt to Wall of Shadows by creatures it blocks is reduced to 0. Wall of Shadows cannot be the target of spells or effects that can target only walls.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Kismet

Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

Kismet (Artifacts, creatures, and lands Mooseman controls CIP tapped)

(U) Headless Horseman (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp

(U) Clergy of the Holy Nimbus (1/1, If Clergy of the Holy Nimbus would be destroyed, regenerate it.
(U) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)
(S) Wall of Shadows (0/1 Damage dealt to Wall of Shadows by creatures it blocks is reduced to 0. Wall of Shadows cannot be the target of spells or effects that can target only walls.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Tapped Forest
Attack with Bats and pump twice

Done

Spidey: 17
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Tundra Wolves (1/1, First strike)
(T) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)
(U) Wall of Shadows (0/1 Damage dealt to Wall of Shadows by creatures it blocks is reduced to 0. Wall of Shadows cannot be the target of spells or effects that can target only walls.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Vampire Bats

Done

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

(S) Vampire Bats (0/1 , Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Forest

(T) Vampire Bats (0/1 Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)
(U) Wall of Shadows (0/1 Damage dealt to Wall of Shadows by creatures it blocks is reduced to 0. Wall of Shadows cannot be the target of spells or effects that can target only walls.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
MT

Attack with Vampire Bats
Block?

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

(S) Vampire Bats (0/1 , Flying, B: +1/+0 until end of turn. No more than BB may be spent in this way per turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I assume both die
Shelkin Brownie
Done

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Vampire Bats
RFG:

Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, both bite it.

Untap, upkeep

Forest
Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore

Done

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Plains
Wall of Earth

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)

RFG:

Hand: 9
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Wall of Earth (0/6)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget, the land and Wall CIP tapped.

Untap, upkeep

Chain Lightning the Wall of Shadows
Attack with the Eye
Responses/blocks/take it?

In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(T) Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore (3/6, Non-Eye creatures I control can't attack. ~ can't be blocked except by Walls)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Chain Lightning
RFG:

In Play:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Shelkin Brownie (1/1, T: Remove the bands with other ability from target creature until end of turn.)
(T) Wall of Earth (0/6)

Graveyard: Vampire Bats, Wall of Shadows
RFG: