Mindmaster Gatecrash: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Tap 10 and 1 for the extort for Clan Defiance Target ing you, the phanton and the Gargoyle
Response?

Spidey: 7

Hand: 5

Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2

(U) Riot Gear (Equipped creature get +1/+2.; Equip 2)

(U) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)
(S) Leyline Phantom (5/5; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand)
(T) Millennial Gargoyle (3/4 from Gear; Flying) *Encoded w/Call of the Nightwing* *Equipped w/Gear*
(S) Horror creature token (1/1; Flying)
Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession, Homing Lightning
Exile: Call of the Nightwing (Put a 1/1 blue and black Horror creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Cipher (Then I may exile this spell card encoded on a creature I control. Whenever that creature deals combat dmg to Mooseman, its controller may cast a copy of the encoded card without paying its mana cost))

====================================================================
Mooseman: 17
Hand: 7

Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island ~Havened
(TTT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Verdant Haven (When Verdant Haven enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of any color to his or her mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).

(U) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)
(U) Syndic of Tithes (2/2, Extort)

Graveyard: Martial Glory, Zhur-Taa Swine, Thrull Parasite, Gutter Skulk, Dinrova Horror
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, now *that's* a game-changer card. I've got nothing in response... good game!

If it had come down to creature combat, aside from the Gargoyle seemingly always getting through, I had Biomass Mutation, Martial Glory, and Furious Resistance to help out. Foundry Street Denizen and Naturalize finished off my hand.

I'll check what's next, I think it's back to Game 2 of one of the old sets.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I saw that in the deck and hoped I' get a chance to use it.
Good game there, I had to try and stall you for a while to get the land out
The riot geat would have done me in along with the nightwing.
I had these left:

Knight Watch
Slate Street Ruffian
Smog Elemental
Sage's Row Denizen
Predator's Rapport