Staff member
Forest
Spire Tracer

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 14
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(S) Spire Tracer (1/1; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach)

Graveyard:
Exile:

====================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 15
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Swamp
Thrull Parasite

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(S) Spire Tracer (1/1; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(S) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack for 1
Plains
Syndic of Tithes

Done
Hand: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains

(T) Spire Tracer (1/1; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach)
(S) Syndic of Tithes (2/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 19
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

(S) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Gutter Skulk

Done
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains

(T) Spire Tracer (1/1; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach)
(S) Syndic of Tithes (2/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 19
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(U) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(S) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkep

Attack for 1 with the Tracer

Mt
Disciple of the Old Ways and paying the Extort

Done

Spidey: 21
Hand: 12
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Syndic of Tithes (2/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)
(S) Disciple of the Old Ways (2/2; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 17
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(U) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(S) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkep

Mt
Bomber Corps (apy for extrrt)
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Syndic of Tithes (2/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)
(S) Disciple of the Old Ways (2/2; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 18
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(S) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Tracer for 1
Swamp
Riot Gear, paying for extort

Done

Hand: 11
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp

(U) Riot Gear (Equipped creature get +1/+2.; Equip 2)

(U) Disciple of the Old Ways (2/2; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(S) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Forest
Attack with all three
Bomber Corps will take out the tracer
Blocks

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp

(U) Disciple of the Old Ways (2/2; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)

Graveyard: Spire Tracer
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(T) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, but mostly it was to kill the unblockable before you could Equip it up
You are creatureless and take 2
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(T) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Martial Glory
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta rebuild...

Untap, upkeep

Island
Syndicate Enforcer

Done
Hand: 10
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(S) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You lose a life for the extort on my Martial Glory and I gain one
Untap, upkeep
Mountain
Boros Guildmage With Extort
Attack with the three (deal 1 to your Enforcer)
Response/Blocks

Spidey: 19

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(S) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(S) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 4
Done

Spidey: 15

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(S) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Mt
Millennial Gargoyle (no Extort)
Equip the Riot Gear to it

Done

Spidey: 15

Hand: 9
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(U) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)
(S) Millennial Gargoyle (3/4 from Gear; Flying) *Equipped w/Gear*

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile: