Mindmaster Gatecrash: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Island
Dinrova Horror return the Millennial Gargoyleto your hand (and you have to discard a card)

Attack with the Skulk
Block?

Spidey: 15

Hand: 10 (Millennial Gargoyle)?
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(U) Riot Gear (Equipped creature get +1/+2.; Equip 2)

(U) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes
Exile:

====================================================================
Mooseman: 18
Hand: 9

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(U) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)
(S) Dinrova Horror (4/4, When Dinrova Horror enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand, then that player discards a card.)

Graveyard: Martial Glory
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 2
Done

Spidey: 13

Hand: 9 (Millennial Gargoyle)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(U) Syndicate Enforcer (3/2; Extort (Whenever I cast a spell, I may pay (W/B). If I do, Mooseman loses a life and I gain a life)

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(U) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)
(S) Dinrova Horror (4/4, When Dinrova Horror enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand, then that player discards a card.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Island
Leyline Phantom (no Extort)
Equip the Riot Gear to it

Done
Spidey: 13

Hand: 8 (Millennial Gargoyle)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2

(S) Leyline Phantom (6/7 from Gear; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand) *Equipped w/Gear*

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whoa, nice one
Untap, upkeep
Plain

Verdant Haven on my Island (With extort)

Done
Spidey: 12

Hand: 8 (Millennial Gargoyle)
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Plains
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2

(S) Leyline Phantom (6/7 from Gear; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand) *Equipped w/Gear*

Exile:

Mooseman: 21
Hand: 8

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Verdant Haven (When Verdant Haven enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of any color to his or her mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(U) Dinrova Horror (4/4, When Dinrova Horror enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand, then that player discards a card.)

Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Millennial Gargoyle (no extort)
Done
Spidey: 12

Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Leyline Phantom (6/7 from Gear; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand) *Equipped w/Gear*
(S) Millennial Gargoyle (2/2; Flying)

Exile:

Mooseman: 21

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Verdant Haven (When Verdant Haven enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life. Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana of any color to his or her mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(U) Dinrova Horror (4/4, When Dinrova Horror enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand, then that player discards a card.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Swamp
Syndic of Tithes w/extort

Done
Spidey: 11

Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Plains
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Leyline Phantom (6/7 from Gear; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand) *Equipped w/Gear*
(S) Millennial Gargoyle (2/2; Flying)

Exile:

Mooseman: 22

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(S) Syndic of Tithes (2/2, Extort)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep
Plains
Call of the Nightwing
Responses?

Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Millennial Gargoyle (2/2; Flying)

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession, Call of the Nightwing
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Encode it on the Gargoyle
Attack with the Gargoyle
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(T) Millennial Gargoyle (2/2; Flying) *Encoded w/Call of the Nightwing*
(S) Horror creature token (1/1; Flying)

Exile: Call of the Nightwing (Put a 1/1 blue and black Horror creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Cipher (Then I may exile this spell card encoded on a creature I control. Whenever that creature deals combat dmg to Mooseman, its controller may cast a copy of the encoded card without paying its mana cost))

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 2, I cast the Call for free to get another Horror creature token

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

Exile: Call of the Nightwing (Put a 1/1 blue and black Horror creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Cipher (Then I may exile this spell card encoded on a creature I control. Whenever that creature deals combat dmg to Mooseman, its controller may cast a copy of the encoded card without paying its mana cost))

Mooseman: 20

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Gutter Skulk (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Forest
Alpha strike, take one from the bomber
Response/Block?

Spidey: 10

Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island ~Havened
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Thrull Parasite (1/1,Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay {(w/b)}. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.) {T}, Pay 2 life: Remove a counter from target nonland permanent. )
(T) Gutter Skulk (2/2)
(T) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)
(T) Dinrova Horror (4/4, When Dinrova Horror enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand, then that player discards a card.)
(T) Syndic of Tithes (2/2, Extort)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Zhur-Taa Swine bloodrush paying UGR on the Skulk
Bloodrush — {1}{R}{G}, Discard Zhur-Taa Swine: Target attacking creature gets +5/+4 until end of turn.
response?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response, RRGW for Homing Lightning (~ deals 4 dmg to target creature and each other creature with the same name as that creature) on the Skulk
Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
1W to give the guildmage first strike
I take it that combat damage resolves
Take 3

Spidey: 7

Hand: 5

Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession, Homing Lightning

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island ~Havened
(UU) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Bomber Corps (1,2, Battalion — Whenever Bomber Corps and at least two other creatures attack, Bomber Corps deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Boros Guildmage (2/2, 1R: Target creature gains haste until end of turn. 1W: Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Martial Glory, Zhur-Taa Swine, Thrull Parasite, Gutter Skulk, Dinrova Horror
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Equip the Gear to the Gargoyle
Attack with the Gargoyle
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Leyline Phantom (5/5; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand) *Equipped w/Gear*
(T) Millennial Gargoyle (3/4 from Gear; Flying) *Encoded w/Call of the Nightwing* *Equipped w/Gear*

Graveyard: Spire Tracer, Disciple of the Old Ways, Syndic of Tithes, Coerced Confession, Homing Lightning

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island ~Havened
(UU) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Graveyard: Martial Glory, Zhur-Taa Swine, Thrull Parasite, Gutter Skulk, Dinrova Horror
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 3 and I'll put a Horror creature token onto the battlefield

I believe the Phantom was supposed to return to my hand after your conbat so I'll cast it again

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2

(S) Leyline Phantom (5/5; When ~ deals combat dmg, return it to its owner's hand)
(T) Millennial Gargoyle (3/4 from Gear; Flying) *Encoded w/Call of the Nightwing* *Equipped w/Gear*

Mooseman: 17

Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(T) Island ~Havened
(UU) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Exile: