Blocks?

Limited: 18
Hand: 11
In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

Breeding Pit [Upkeep: BB. At the end of your turn, put a 0/1 Thrull token into play]
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Initiates of the Ebon Hand (1/1) [1: Add B to your manapool. If you spend more than BBB in this way, sacrifice ~]
(U) Necrite (2/2) [If unblocked, sac it to destroy target nonblack creature]
(U) Armor Thrull (1/2) [T, Sac: Put a +1/+2 counter on target creature]
(S) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard:

Spiderman:18
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Tidal Flats (UU: For each attacking creature without flying, its controller may pay 1. If he doesn't, creatures you control blocking that creature gain first strike ueot)
Goblin Kited (R: Target creature I control with toughness 2 or less gains flying ueot. Flip a coin aeot. If I lose the flip, sac the creature)

(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, T, remove a javelin ctr from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Elvish Hunter (1/1, 1G, T: Target creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap phase)
(U) Farrelite Priest (1/3, 1: Add W to my mana pool. AEOT, if this ability has been played 4 or more times, sac ~)
(U) Vodalian Soldier (1/2)
(U) Necrite (2/2, If unblocked, sac it to destroy target nonblack creature)
(U) Basal Thrull (1/2, T, sac ~: add BB to my mana pool)
(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *4 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

Mooseman: 19
Hand: 6
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest
(U) Svyelunite Temple (T: Add U. T: Sac add UU)
(U) Ebon Stronghold (T: Add B. T: Sac add BB)

Elven Fortress (1G: Target blocking creature gets +0/+1 until end of turn.)

(U) Orcish Spy (1/1, T: Look at the top three cards of target player's library and return them in the same order.)
(U) Dwarven Soldier (2/1, If Dwarven Soldier blocks or is blocked by any Orcs, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Goblin Chirurgeon (0/2, 0:sac a goblin to regen target creature)
(U) Combat Medic (0/2, 1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature.)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2, Cannot be assigned to block any white creature of power greater than 1. R: First strike until end of turn)
(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *7 spore ctr*
(T) Seasinger (0/1 Merfolk, Bury Seasinger if you control no islands.
T: Gain control of a target creature if its controller controls at least one island. You lose control of target creature if Seasinger leaves play, if you lose control of Seasinger, or if Seasinger becomes untapped. You may choose not to untap Seasinger as normal during your untap phase.)

(T) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]B]~Sea Sang~[/B]

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Unless you have anything else....
Medic dies
Done

Do you guys realize that the medic is the first card in any graveyard? :eek:

Hand: 11
In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

Breeding Pit [Upkeep: BB. At the end of your turn, put a 0/1 Thrull token into play]
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Initiates of the Ebon Hand (1/1) [1: Add B to your manapool. If you spend more than BBB in this way, sacrifice ~]
(S) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard:Combat Medic

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Tidal Flats (UU: For each attacking creature without flying, its controller may pay 1. If he doesn't, creatures you control blocking that creature gain first strike ueot)
Goblin Kited (R: Target creature I control with toughness 2 or less gains flying ueot. Flip a coin aeot. If I lose the flip, sac the creature)

(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, T, remove a javelin ctr from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Elvish Hunter (1/1, 1G, T: Target creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap phase)
(U) Farrelite Priest (1/3, 1: Add W to my mana pool. AEOT, if this ability has been played 4 or more times, sac ~)
(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *4 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Orcish Spy (1/1, T: Look at the top three cards of target player's library and return them in the same order.)
(U) Dwarven Soldier (2/1, If Dwarven Soldier blocks or is blocked by any Orcs, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2, Cannot be assigned to block any white creature of power greater than 1. R: First strike until end of turn)
(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *7 spore ctr*
T: Gain control of a target creature if its controller controls at least one island. You lose control of target creature if Seasinger leaves play, if you lose control of Seasinger, or if Seasinger becomes untapped. You may choose not to untap Seasinger as normal during your untap phase.)

Graveyard:

L

Limited

I have no responses.

Well, it's kinda the curse of 3-player mindmaster. Every player has so little resources that you can never have a very big lead on the others...

Not very exiting :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spidey laughs at Ransac's running around blind

No responses, Medic is gone, Limited's turn.

I'm kinda thinking maybe we should up the card count to 20, just for MP...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
I'm kinda thinking maybe we should up the card count to 20, just for MP...
Maybe if/when we move to 4 players, but it's really just this set that has been sooooooo slow.
I might be able to win in another 20-30 turns, so unless someone has a quicker plan for world domination, I'd be cool with starting another chaos game and including DF

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's just a creature stalemate and none of us got any good cards with evasion :)

You mean starting the next game (Homelands?) with DF while we finish up this one? That's fine with me...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What's the verdict?!?!?! Personally, I think you guys should just concede and name me the winner.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

I vote Ransac to be Winner of Fallen Empires.

Honestly, I think the Seasinger is the most descissive card on the table right now. On the other hand, I think that If I try to kill it, Spidey will most likely finish the job.

So, do we play on? Or abort and start over? Or both?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Then I will have to attack you to defend my only chance to take out Limited and thus give the game to Limited (if he has anything besides the tokens)
But, if you want...... prepare for war!!!!!! :D

L

Limited

I still think that we are all going to die to the Thorn Thallid.. but I encourage Mooses plan to attack Spidey!

:D

So, game on!

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep BB

Island
Tap out for Dwarven Catapult (X=7) on Mooseman. All your creatures would receive one damage.

Responses?

Hand: 10
In Play:

(TTTT) 4x Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard: Combat Medic, Dwarven Catapult

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited said:
I still think that we are all going to die to the Thorn Thallid.. but I encourage Mooses plan to attack Spidey!

:D

So, game on!
Yeah, I know you like THAT plan :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
but I encourage Mooses plan to attack Spidey!
Tap out for Dwarven Catapult (X=7) on Mooseman. All your creatures would receive one damage.
You support my plan and then kill my creatures.
prevent 1 to seasinger

L

Limited

Well, the Seasinger is the biggest threat on the table right now, which makes you the prime target.

Not really consistent, I know, but that's life.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So the Orcish Spy and Dwarven Soldier die? I take it Limited's done since he's tapped out (and he gets a Thrull token aeot)?