Mindmaster Chaos Fallen Empires: Spidey vs Limited vs Mooseman

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
I'm sure that sooner or later you will be able to kill my 2 blockers or whittle me down to zero life...... I have to attack with both thallids every turn to try and keep ahead of your tokens.......
Ransac wins and we are off to the next set....... someone wanted to join our chaos game, so don't forget to send them a pack of cards.
What I had left in my hand:
Merseine x2
Order of Leitbur
Goblin Grenade
Orcish Veteran

So I could have gotten somedamage through by Merseine both your Feral Thallids.. but once they were untapped again I had nothing to push any damage through (damn that Elven Fortress!)

Oh, and Goblin Grenade without any Goblins blows!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I had
Merseine
Elven Fortress

At the rate we were going you had 13 tokens and at arate if losing one pre turn (2 attacks of the thallids) it would have take 13 rounds for me to get even 1 attack through and by then your merseine would have keept them down enough to build more tokens.

So, maybe I could have won by the year 2008......

Ransac wins, just by having to watch this game..... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Packs have been generated for all four of you. Some of you have pretty stacked packs. One of you has a card that can wreck the others (and it's not obvious).

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
I had
Merseine
Elven Fortress

At the rate we were going you had 13 tokens and at arate if losing one pre turn (2 attacks of the thallids) it would have take 13 rounds for me to get even 1 attack through and by then your merseine would have keept them down enough to build more tokens.
Actually.. My Combat Medic was able to block a Thallid and deal it three damage, meaning you can only attack with both once every three turns... so I would have had enough Thrulls.

But I still wouldn't have been able to do you any damage.. perhaps with good use of the Merseines I could have gotten enough damage through.

*shrug*