Done.

Limited: 18
Hand: 11
In Play:

(UUUT) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain

Breeding Pit [Upkeep: BB. At the end of your turn, put a 0/1 Thrull token into play]
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Initiates of the Ebon Hand (1/1) [1: Add B to your manapool. If you spend more than BBB in this way, sacrifice ~]
(U) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]
(U) Necrite (2/2) [If unblocked, sac it to destroy target nonblack creature]
(U) Armor Thrull (1/2) [T, Sac: Put a +1/+2 counter on target creature]
(S) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]

Graveyard:

Spiderman:18
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Tidal Flats (UU: For each attacking creature without flying, its controller may pay 1. If he doesn't, creatures you control blocking that creature gain first strike ueot)

(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, T, remove a javelin ctr from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *1 Javelin ctr*
(U) Elvish Hunter (1/1, 1G, T: Target creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap phase)
(U) Farrelite Priest (1/3, 1: Add W to my mana pool. AEOT, if this ability has been played 4 or more times, sac ~)
(U) Vodalian Soldier (1/2)
(U) Necrite (2/2, If unblocked, sac it to destroy target nonblack creature)
(U) Basal Thrull (1/2, T, sac ~: add BB to my mana pool)
(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *4 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

Mooseman: 19
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest
(T) Svyelunite Temple (T: Add U. T: Sac add UU)
(U) Ebon Stronghold (T: Add B. T: Sac add BB)

Elven Fortress (1G: Target blocking creature gets +0/+1 until end of turn.)

(U) Orcish Spy (1/1, T: Look at the top three cards of target player's library and return them in the same order.)
(U) Dwarven Soldier (2/1, If Dwarven Soldier blocks or is blocked by any Orcs, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Goblin Chirurgeon (0/2, 0:sac a goblin to regen target creature)
(U) Combat Medic (0/2, 1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature.)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2, Cannot be assigned to block any white creature of power greater than 1. R: First strike until end of turn)
(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *4 spore ctr*
(S) Seasinger (0/1 Merfolk, Bury Seasinger if you control no islands.
T: Gain control of a target creature if its controller controls at least one island. You lose control of target creature if Seasinger leaves play, if you lose control of Seasinger, or if Seasinger becomes untapped. You may choose not to untap Seasinger as normal during your untap phase.)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ransac said:
What out of FE could he possibly use those thrulls for? Besides scratching his butt.
That's a lot of scratching :D

He could use them for fodder for the Ebon Praetor... or Thrull Champion gives all Thrulls +1/+1, right?

Whoa, Seasinger is a bit powerful... at Limited's EOT, I'll remove 3 spore ctrs and have my Thorn Thallid deal 1 dmg to it. Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
That's a lot of scratching :D

He could use them for fodder for the Ebon Praetor... or Thrull Champion gives all Thrulls +1/+1, right?

Whoa, Seasinger is a bit powerful... at Limited's EOT, I'll remove 3 spore ctrs and have my Thorn Thallid deal 1 dmg to it. Responses?
I'll tap WG to have my combat medic prevent 1 damage to the seasinger....
WTH are you doing????????

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You're not going to take control of my Thorn Thallid when you can?

Tap the Javelineers and remove the ctr to Ping the Seasinger for 1. Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
WG to prevent another 1 damage to the seasinger......

The Order of Leitbur has pro-black and all I need is to get rid of Limited's combat medic and it's 2 damage per turn.

I may be able to battle you creature to creature, but not Limited.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's cunning all right :) Well, that's all my dmg so far.

Untap, upkeep - gain a spore ctr

Goblin Kites

Done.

In Play:

(UUUT) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain

Breeding Pit [Upkeep: BB. At the end of your turn, put a 0/1 Thrull token into play]
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Initiates of the Ebon Hand (1/1) [1: Add B to your manapool. If you spend more than BBB in this way, sacrifice ~]
(U) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Tidal Flats (UU: For each attacking creature without flying, its controller may pay 1. If he doesn't, creatures you control blocking that creature gain first strike ueot)
Goblin Kited (R: Target creature I control with toughness 2 or less gains flying ueot. Flip a coin aeot. If I lose the flip, sac the creature)

(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, T, remove a javelin ctr from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Elvish Hunter (1/1, 1G, T: Target creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap phase)
(U) Farrelite Priest (1/3, 1: Add W to my mana pool. AEOT, if this ability has been played 4 or more times, sac ~)
(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *2 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(TTUU) Forest
(T) Svyelunite Temple (T: Add U. T: Sac add UU)

(U) Orcish Spy (1/1, T: Look at the top three cards of target player's library and return them in the same order.)
(U) Dwarven Soldier (2/1, If Dwarven Soldier blocks or is blocked by any Orcs, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2, Cannot be assigned to block any white creature of power greater than 1. R: First strike until end of turn)
(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *4 spore ctr*
(S) Seasinger (0/1 Merfolk, Bury Seasinger if you control no islands.
T: Gain control of a target creature if its controller controls at least one island. You lose control of target creature if Seasinger leaves play, if you lose control of Seasinger, or if Seasinger becomes untapped. You may choose not to untap Seasinger as normal during your untap phase.)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle

Tap seasinger to gain control of Order of Leitbur

Responses?

In Play:

(UUUT) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Goblin Kited (R: Target creature I control with toughness 2 or less gains flying ueot. Flip a coin aeot. If I lose the flip, sac the creature)

(U) Icatian Javelineers (1/1, T, remove a javelin ctr from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *2 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest
(U) Svyelunite Temple (T: Add U. T: Sac add UU)

(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *5 spore ctr*
(T) Seasinger (0/1 Merfolk, Bury Seasinger if you control no islands.

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

In Play:

(UUUT) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *5 spore ctr*

(U) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot] ~Sea Sang~

Graveyard:

L

Limited

umtap, upkeep, done

In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot] ~Sea Sang~

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Done

In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(U) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *3 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap (including Seasinger), upkeep - gain a spore ctr and loose control of Order of Leitbur on stack, respond by,Tapping Seasinger to gain control of Limited's Combat medic.

Done

In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(S) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *3 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *6 spore ctr*

(S) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]B]~Sea Sang~[/B]

Graveyard:

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep (BB)

Done.

In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

(S) Order of Leitbur (2/1) [Protection from Black. WW:+1/+0 ueot. W: First Strike ueot]

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

(U) Feral Thallid (6/3, my upkeep: put spore counter on ~. 0:remove 3 spore counters, regen ~) *6 spore ctr*

(S) Combat Medic (0/2) [1W: Prevent 1 damage to any player or creature]B]~Sea Sang~[/B]

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep - gain a spore ctr

Done.

In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(TTU) 3x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(U) Thrull Token (0/1)
(S) Thrull Token (0/1)

Graveyard:

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2

(U) Thorn Thallid (2/2, At the beginning of my upkeep, put a spore ctr on ~. Remove 3 spore ctrs from ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) *4 spore ctr*

Graveyard:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUUU) Forest

Graveyard: