Modus Pwnens: 15
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(T, U) Swamp
(T, T) Plains

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature.
When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.) *Efreet*
Fishliver Oil (Enchanted Creature has Islandwalk)
Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.)

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(T) Giant Tortoise (3/3, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled* *mutated*
(T) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)

Graveyard: Brass Man, Moorish Cavalry, Stone-Throwing Devils
RFG:

Spiderman: 7
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(U) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(U) Giant Tortoise (1/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped)
(T) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(U) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)
(U) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)
(S) Dandan (4/1, ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. When I control no Islands, sac ~)
(S) Hasran Ogress (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

Graveyard: Moorish Cavalry
RFG: Serendib Efreet

M

Modus Pwnens

Now how the @#$% did you got a third ape? :S

Oh well, End of turn, i crack my bottle. I've flipped a coin, now we just need a referee ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I lost track of my Apes. I only had 2.

Edited my post to remove the Ape, untap the Mt, and add a card back to my hand.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Got your PM. Referee here. Whatcha want me to do? Flip your coin?

EDIT: Oops.... headed outta the apartment to meet family right now. bbl. sorry

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Ouch
Untap, upkeep (mutation trigger on the stack, I respond by giving the tortoise +1/+1 with the wolf).
Mountain
Attack for three with the Tortoise.
Moorish Cavalry (yes, #2)
Sandals of Abdallah.
Done

Modus Pwnens: 10
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T, T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp
(T, T) Plains

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature.
When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.) *Efreet*
Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.)
Sandals of Abdallah (2, T Target creature gains islandwalk until end of turn. When that creature is put into a graveyard from play this turn, destroy Sandals of Abdallah.)

(T) Giant Tortoise (3/3, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled* *mutated*
(U) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)
(S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Brass Man, Moorish Cavalry, Stone-Throwing Devils, Bottle of Suleiman
RFG:

Spiderman: 4
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

(U) Giant Tortoise (1/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped)
(U) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)
(U) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)
(S) Dandan (4/1, ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. When I control no Islands, sac ~)
(S) Hasran Ogress (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

Graveyard: Moorish Cavalry

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg. Dang Islandwalking...

EOT I'll pay W and sac my own Bottle. I call Heads (and am PMing Mooseman)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg! Curse the evil penny!

EOT, My Old Man will Steal the Rukh Egg.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with everyone except the Old Man and Egg (paying BW for the Ogress)
Responses/blocks?

Modus Pwnens: 10
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T, T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp
(T, T) Plains

Sandals of Abdallah (2, T Target creature gains islandwalk until end of turn. When that creature is put into a graveyard from play this turn, destroy Sandals of Abdallah.)

(S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Brass Man, Moorish Cavalry, Stone-Throwing Devils, Bottle of Suleiman
RFG:

Spiderman: 4
In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

(T) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(T) Giant Tortoise (1/1, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped)
(T) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(T) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)
(T) Dandan (4/1, ~ can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. When I control no Islands, sac ~)
(T) Hasran Ogress (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)
(U) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.) *Stolen via Old Man*

Graveyard: Moorish Cavalry, Bottle of Sulieman

M

Modus Pwnens

Erm, losing the flip from a bottle equals 5 damage. Shall we check state based effects?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I totally forgot about that. I don't have any responses, so I'm dead. What a let down :)

Good game! Those islandwalkers were killing me...

I had

Dandan
Ghazban Ogre
Nafs Asp
Stone-Throwing Devils
Merchant Ship

Onto Antiquities?

M

Modus Pwnens

Sure, I had double piety, desert and an ydwen efreet left.