Mindmaster Arabian Nights: Spidey vs Modus Pwnens

M

Modus Pwnens

I regret to inform you that I got tails.

Mountain, Brass man, done.

Modus Pwnens: 20
Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Mountain

(S) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 15
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck!

Mt
Kird Ape

Done

Hand: 15 (we started with 16)
In Play:

(T) Mountain

(S) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
In Play:

(T) Mt

(S) Kird Ape (1/1, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Excellent, nothing like a good smacking.

Island, Giant Tortoise, done.

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(T) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)
(U) Giant Tortoise (1/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 19
In Play:

(T) Mt

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Island
Two can play at that game - Giant Tortoise

Done

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(T) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)
(S) Giant Tortoise (1/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island

(U) Kird Ape (1/1, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, Upkeep (pay R to untap The Man).

Forest, Wyluli Wolf, done.

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)
(S) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Serendib Efreet

Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Brass Man (1/3, Brass Man doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1. If you do, untap Brass Man)
(S) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Serendib Efreet (3/4, flying, At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

And of course I don't have serra angel :(

untap, upkeep, Swamp, Rukh Egg.
Done

Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Serendib Efreet (3/4, flying, At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would hope you didn't with this set :)

Untap, upkeep - take 1

Attack with the Efreet for 3
Plains
War Elephant

Done

Modus Pwnens: 17
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 18
In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Serendib Efreet (3/4, flying, At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(S) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, swamp.

Oubliette, removing your efreet from the game.

Fishliver oil on my Tortoise, attack with the tortoise, using my wolf to give it +1/+1 (2 damage)

Done.

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature.
When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.) *Efreet*
Fishliver Oil (Enchanted Creature has Islandwalk)

(T) Giant Tortoise (1/1, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled*
(T) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 16
In Play:

(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)

Graveyard:
RFG: Serendib Efreet

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Island
Old Man of the Sea
Kird Ape
Stone-Throwing Devils

Done

Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature.
When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.) *Efreet*

(T) Giant Tortoise (1/1, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled*
(U) Rukh Egg (0/3,When Rukh Egg is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play at end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 16
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(S) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)
(S) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)

Graveyard:

M

Modus Pwnens

That's a though one.

Untap, upkeep.
Plains.
Stone throwing Devils.
Unstable Mutation on my Tortoise.
Attack with tortoise, giving it +1/+1 with the wolf. (5 damage)

Bottle of Suleiman, Done.

Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.)

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(T) Giant Tortoise (4/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled* *mutated*

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 11
In Play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(S) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Band the Elephants with an Ape and attack
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature gets +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.)

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(T) Giant Tortoise (4/4, ~ gets +0/+3 as long as it's untapped) *oiled* *mutated*

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(T) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(T) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(U) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)
(U) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(U) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)

Graveyard:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spiderman said:

An oiled, mutated tortoise?..... That's disgusting, MP.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Sorry for the delay, I thought it was your turn (you know what I mean)
The Man blocks. Damage on the stack?

M

Modus Pwnens

Sure.

Btw, about my bottle, I think the outcome of this game might depend on it, so I would propose the following. You pick head/tails and send it to Ransac (or someone else) in a pm, then I flip a coin and send the result as well. The only way to cheat would be to bribe/beat up Ransac with a lead rabbit (bribe or beat) :)

I know, honour system and stuff, but it would make me feel more comfortable.

Lemme know

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that sounds fine with me.

Plains
Moorish Cavalry
My own Bottle

Done

Modus Pwnens: 16
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T, T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Brass Man
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(T) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(T) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(U) Old Man of the Sea (2/3, I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. T: Gain control of target creature whose power is less than or equal to ~ as long as ~ remains tapped and its power remains equal to or greater than target creature's power)
(U) Kird Ape (2/3, ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
(U) Stone-Throwing Devils (1/1, first strike)
(S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: