Mindmaster Arabian Nights: Spidey vs DarthFerret

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jan 29, 2007.

1. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

k, devils die, ghoul pumps, you take 5, done.
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Done.

Spidey: 11
    Hand: 5
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(U) Kird Ape (1/1 (currently 2/3), ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
    (U) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: target creature can't be regenerated this turn)
    (PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**
    (U) Hasran Ogree (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)
    (U) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant, Sorceress Queen.
    RFG:

DarthFerret: 14
    Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(U) Khabal Ghoul (9/9 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 8 +1/+1 ctr *
    (T) Bird token (4/4, flying)
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not blocked, I gain 2 life)
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)
    (T) Bird Maiden (1/2, flying)
    (U) Moorish Calvary (3,3 trample)

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches, Stone Throwing Devils
    RFG:
  3. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

EOT use the witch to kill the jackyl.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tap Oasis to prevent it and send the return Ping to you.

Spidey: 11
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**

RFG:

DarthFerret: 13
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(U) Khabal Ghoul (9/9 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 8 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not blocked, I gain 2 life)
    (T) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

RFG:
  5. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Untap, upkeep, swing with the flyers, ping the jackyl, done.

Spidey: 11 (6?)
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(T) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

RFG:
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Take the dmg, Tap the Desert to deal 1 to the Bird Maiden, send the return Ping to the Bird Maiden (the Ghoul gets 2 ctrs)

Untap, upkeep, Done.

Spidey: 6
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant, Sorceress Queen, Hurr Jackal
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (11/11 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 10 +1/+1 ctr *

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches, Stone Throwing Devils, Bird Maiden
    RFG:
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Figured you would do that.

Untap, upkeep, swing with the Bird Token and the Ghoul, resonses?

Spidey: 6
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant, Sorceress Queen, Hurr Jackal
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(T) Khabal Ghoul (11/11 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 10 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches, Stone Throwing Devils, Bird Maiden
    RFG:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Block the Ghoul with the Ogress.
  9. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Ok, dmg on stack?
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

11. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

k then I am done.
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So I take 4, Ogress dies, and the Ghoul gets a ctr.

Untap, upkeep, Erg Raiders, Done.

Spidey: 2
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Swamp x2
    (T,U) Plains x2

(S) Erg Raiders (2/3, must attack if able)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant, Sorceress Queen, Hurr Jackal, Hasran Ogress
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(T) Khabal Ghoul (12/12 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 11 +1/+1 ctr *

RFG:
  13. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

untap, upkeep, swing with the bird token.....dead?
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep :(

Good game. I didn't have any removal plus I had TWO dead cards: 2 Metamorphosises :rolleyes:

My other cards was Sandstorm and Giant Tortoise.

Onto Legends?
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Sure, I still had a Library of Alexandria, and a Magnetic Mountain
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Man, you got the Library? What a pack! :D