Mindmaster Arabian Nights: Spidey vs DarthFerret

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Oasis, Hasran Ogress, Done.

Spidey: 19
    Hand: 6
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (U) Plains
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(U) Kird Ape (1/1 (currently 2/3), ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
    (U) Wyuli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
    (U) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: target creature can't be regenerated this turn)
    (PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**
    (U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
    (U) Sorceress Queen (1/1, T: Target creature other than ~ becomes 0/2)
    (S) Hasran Ogree (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

DarthFerret: 18
    Hand: 7
    In Play:

(T,T) Island x 2
    (T,T) Swamp
    (T) Mountain
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(U) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
    (U) Danda'n (4/1, Islandhome)
    (U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn)
    (U) Ruhk Egg (0/3, please kill me!)
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not bolcked, I gain 2 life)
    (S) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)
    (S) Bird Maiden (1/2, flying)

Graveyard:
    RFG:
  2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac yawns.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

* Spidey tosses in some caramel popcorn in Ransac's open mouth
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Yum!

*Ransac continues to yawn.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Sorry this is so boring for ya Ransac....:D

Untap, Upkeep, Plains, Cuombajj Witches (#2, what are the odds? :) ), attack with the Bird Maiden, and the Flying men, responses?

Hand: 6
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,T) Swamp x2
    (U) Plains
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**
    (S) Hasran Ogree (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

Hand: 5
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,T) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(T) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
    (U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn)
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not bolcked, I gain 2 life)
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)
    (T) Bird Maiden (1/2, flying)
    (S) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

Graveyard:
    RFG:
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You've got to be kidding... No responses or blocks. Dmg on stack?
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Dmg on stack.
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tap my Desert to kill the Flying Men.
  9. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

K, I B Done. :)
  10. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac yawns...... and flatulates from the boredom.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

** passes a gas mask to DF

Your Ghoul gets a ctr.

Untap, upkeep, Plains, Moorish Cavalry, Done.

In Play:

(T) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Plains x2

(U) Hasran Ogree (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)
    (S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,T) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (2/2 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) *1 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

Graveyard: Flying Men
    RFG:
  12. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

EOT tap the cuombajj to deal 1 damage to the sorceress queen.
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tap the Oasis to prevent it. I'll return Ping your Dandan (giving your Ghoul another ctr)
  14. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Still yawns. Dysentary sets in.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

untap, upkeep, plains, tap a witch to deal 1 point to your queen...responses?

In Play:

(T) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,T) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Plains
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (3/3 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) *2 +1/+1 ctr *

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan
    RFG:
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I will tap my Wolf to give my Queen +1/+1. And will send the Ping back to the Witch who Pinged my Queen.
  17. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Ping the wolf with the other witch....
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tap my Queen to make the already Pinged Witch 0/2. I will then finish her off with the return Ping.
  19. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Ok, so if I understand correctly, one witch dies, and the wolf bites the big one, Play a Stone Throwing Devil, attack with the Bird Maiden, Then I am done. At EOT my Ghoul gets 2 more counters, (one for the witches, one for the wolf).

Spidey: 18?
    In Play:

(T) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf
    RFG:

Hand: 5 <---This is correct now, not sure how it got off...
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Plains
    (U) Desert

(S) Stone Throwing Devils (1/1, First Strike)
    (U) Khabal Ghoul (5/5 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) *2 +1/+1 ctr *
    (T) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches
    RFG:
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Right, that's how I read it. Take the Bird Maiden dmg.

Untap, upkeep, Done.

Spidey: 18
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

(U) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf
    RFG:

Hand: 5 <---This is correct now, not sure how it got off...
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Plains
    (U) Desert

(S) Stone Throwing Devils (1/1, First Strike)
    (U) Khabal Ghoul (5/5 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 4 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not blocked, I gain 2 life)
    (T) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches
    RFG: