Mindmaster Arabian Nights: Spidey vs DarthFerret

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Ransac <===== Bored

Ransac, cpa trash man
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You wouldn't be bored if you got off your duff and did some Mindmaster games! :)
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac yawns loudly in the direction of Spidey.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

* Spidey throws a walnut in Ransac's gaping maw
  5. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Awesome! Walnuts kick ass....

Ransac, cpa trash man
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Especially yours! :D
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

EOT tap the witch to deal you one damage.

Untap, upkeep, plains, Moorish Calvary, done.

Spidey: 18
    Hand: 5
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(U) Kird Ape (1/1 (currently 2/3), ~ gets +1/+2 as long as I control a Forest)
    (U) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: target creature can't be regenerated this turn)
    (PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**
    (U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
    (U) Sorceress Queen (1/1, T: Target creature other than ~ becomes 0/2)
    (U) Hasran Ogree (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)
    (U) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf
    RFG:

DarthFerret: 18
    Hand: 5 <---This is correct now, not sure how it got off...
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,U) Swamp
    (T) Mountain
    (T,T) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(U) Stone Throwing Devils (1/1, First Strike)
    (U) Khabal Ghoul (5/5 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 4 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Ruhk Egg (0/3, please kill me!)
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not blocked, I gain 2 life)
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)
    (U) Bird Maiden (1/2, flying)
    (S) Moorish Calvary (3,3 trample)

Graveyard: Flying Men, Dandan, Cuombajj Witches
    RFG:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'll send the return Ping your way.

Untap, upkeep, Elephant and Cavalry band together and attack, responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Desert (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature. Play only during end of combat step)
    (U) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

(PO) Khabal Ghoul (1/1, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) **Oublietted**
    (T) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
    (T) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

RFG:

DarthFerret: 17
    Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,U) Swamp
    (T) Mountain
    (T,T) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

Enchant: Oubliette targeting Khabal Ghoul (your critter phases out until this goes away)

(U) Khabal Ghoul (5/5 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 4 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Ruhk Egg (0/3, please kill me!)
    (U) Merchant Ship (0/2, Islandhome, if this attacks and is not blocked, I gain 2 life)
    (U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

RFG:
  9. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

block with the Ruhk Egg, and the Calvary, (using the banding ability to assign damage as I see fit!...:))
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, I'll assign your 3 damage as 2 to my Cavalry, 1 to the Elephant. You?
  11. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

3 to the Ruhk Egg, 1 to the Calvary. (Go Egg!!!!)
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You actually have to assign all 5 points, but I'm guessing it'll still go to the Cavalry :)

Rukh Egg dies.

Done - AEOT, you get a 4/4 Bird token and ctr for the Ghoul.

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

DarthFerret: 17
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (T,U) Swamp
    (T) Mountain
    (T,T) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (6/6 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 5 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Bird token (4/4, flying)

RFG:
  13. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

End of your combat, tap the desert to kill the Elephant.

EOT ping your queen for a damage (btw...never updated your life from last time...so did it now...) (assuing I get the damage back...)

Responses?

Spidey: 16
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

DarthFerret: 16
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (6/6 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 5 +1/+1 ctr *
    (U) Moorish Calvary (3,3 trample)

RFG:
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Elephant dies (meaning your Ghoul gets another ctr)

I should be at 17 life, as far as I know.

Tap the Oasis to prevent the dmg to the Queen. Send the return Ping to you.

This is how the board looks at the end of my turn, I believe.

Spidey: 17
    In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant
    RFG:

DarthFerret: 15
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (7/7 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 6 +1/+1 ctr *
    (T) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T deal 1 damage to any target, then you deal one damage to any target)

RFG:
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

That looks right, and yes you are at 17 life (had to look back...)

Untap, Upkeep, Ping the Queen...responses?

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (T) Oasis (T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature this turn)

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (7/7 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 6 +1/+1 ctr *

RFG:
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

<sigh> She had to go sometime.... in response, make the Bird token 0/2 and send the return Ping your way.
  17. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Sweet, finally got rid of her, Will swing with the Bird Maiden then and will be done (after my ghoul gets a counter for the death of the queen)

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Wyuli Wolf, War Elephant, Sorceress Queen.
    RFG:

In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (8/8 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 7 +1/+1 ctr *

RFG:[/QUOTE]
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I am so going to lose.

Untap, upkeep, Done.

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

DarthFerret: 14
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

(U) Khabal Ghoul (8/8 due to ctrs, at end of turn, he gets a +1/+1 counter for each critter that hit the gyard that turn) * 7 +1/+1 ctr *

RFG:
  19. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Untap, upkeep, swing with the flyers, and the stone devil ....responses?

In Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Plains x2

RFG:

DarthFerret: 14
    In Play:

(U,U) Island x 2
    (U,U) Swamp
    (U) Mountain
    (U,U) Plains x 2
    (U) Desert

RFG:[/QUOTE]
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Block the Devils with the Kird Ape, let the fliers through.