Mindmaster Alliances: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, lets see........ I have no cards in hand and you can block every creature I can attack with and you have a flyer..... How can I win this one?

Spidey: 4
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(U) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)
(U) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying; 2 abilities that have to do with the library that don't matter right now)
(S) Benthic Explorers (2/3; T, Untap a tapped land Mooseman controls: Add one mana of any type that land could produce to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth,]Insidious Bookworms, Pheddagrif, Phantasmal Fiend
RFG:

Mooseman: 15
Hand:
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)
(T) Gorilla Chieftain (4/4, 1G Regen)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore. Bestial Fury, Fevered Strength, Aesthir Glider, Fyndhorn Druid, Lim-Dul's Paladin
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I didn't know you had zero cards, I thought you could pull out one last attack... you want to concede and move to the next one?

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Elemental for 3

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(U) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)
(T) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying; 2 abilities that have to do with the library that don't matter right now)
(U) Benthic Explorers (2/3; T, Untap a tapped land Mooseman controls: Add one mana of any type that land could produce to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth,Insidious Bookworms, Pheddagrif, Phantasmal Fiend
RFG:

Mooseman: 12
Hand:
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)
(U) Gorilla Chieftain (4/4, 1G Regen)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore. Bestial Fury, Fevered Strength, Aesthir Glider, Fyndhorn Druid, Lim-Dul's Paladin
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well you could attack with everything and let me win.......:D

Lets move on.... good one thought I had you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, good game, I thought you had me too, with the False Demise on the Paladin. That was pretty close.

Rest of my hand:

Noble Steeds - was trying to figure out if I could ue it in time to block the Paladin somehow
Stench of Decay - the only one this was really good for was your flier, who was an artifact
Taste of Paradise - was gonna cast this after I got enough Forests

Onto M10!