Mindmaster Alliances: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, actually, I would have preferred pre-M10 :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the 'Griff
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 5
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U Island
(U) Forest

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(T) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand:5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(T) Aesthir Glider (3/1, Flying Cannot be assigned to block.)
(S) Lim-Dul's Paladin (0/3 "Trample
During your upkeep, choose and discard a card from your hand, or bury Lim-Dûl's Paladin and draw a card.
If any creatures are assigned to block it, Lim-Dûl's Paladin gets +6/+3 until end of turn.
If Lim-Dûl's Paladin attacks and is not blocked,it deals no damage to defending player this turn and that player loses 4 life. Effects that prevent or redirect damage cannot be used to counter this loss of life. ")
(S) Fyndhorn Druid (2/2, If Fyndhorn Druid is put into the graveyard the same turn it was blocked, gain 4 life)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 4

Plains
Phantasmal Fiend

Done

Hand: 6
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(T) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)
(S) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)

RFG:

Mooseman: 10
Hand:5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(S) Lim-Dul's Paladin (0/3 "Trample
During your upkeep, choose and discard a card from your hand, or bury Lim-Dûl's Paladin and draw a card.
If any creatures are assigned to block it, Lim-Dûl's Paladin gets +6/+3 until end of turn.
If Lim-Dûl's Paladin attacks and is not blocked,it deals no damage to defending player this turn and that player loses 4 life. Effects that prevent or redirect damage cannot be used to counter this loss of life. ")
(S) Fyndhorn Druid (2/2, If Fyndhorn Druid is put into the graveyard the same turn it was blocked, gain 4 life)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
discard Fatal Lore
Swamp
Juniper Order Advocate
Attack with Glider, Paladin and Druid
Blocks (M10 Style)

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Forest

(S) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)

RFG:

Hand:3
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

(T) Lim-Dul's Paladin (0/3 "Trample
(T) Fyndhorn Druid (3/3, If Fyndhorn Druid is put into the graveyard the same turn it was blocked, gain 4 life)
(S) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice...... Oh well
Gorilla Chieftain
done

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Forest

RFG:

Hand:2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Fyndhorn Druid (3/3, If Fyndhorn Druid is put into the graveyard the same turn it was blocked, gain 4 life)
(S) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)
(S) Gorilla Chieftain (4/4, 1G Regen)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we all know the outcome of this game :)

Untap, upkeep

Island
Storm Elemental

Done

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Forest

(U) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)
(U) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)
(S) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying; 2 abilities that have to do with the library that don't matter right now)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth
RFG:

Hand:2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Gorilla Chieftain (4/4, 1G Regen)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I hope
UU ditch Bestial Fury, Forest
Alpha strike ( but not the Advocate... so more like a beta strike?????)
Blocks

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Forest

(U) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)
(U) Phantasmal Fiend (1/5; B: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot. 1U: Switch ~'s power and toughness ueot. Effects that would alter ~'s power this turn alter its toughness instead, and vice versa)
(S) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying; 2 abilities that have to do with the library that don't matter right now)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth
RFG:

Hand:1
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest x2

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(T) Gorilla Chieftain (4/4, 1G Regen)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore. Bestial Fury

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Storm Elemental blocks the Glider
Fiend blocks the Paladin
'Grif blocks the Druid
Heretic blocks the Herbalist
Bookworms blocks the Chieftain

I think that's everyone...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So.... ugh
You take 1 from the paladin
You lose the Griff, Worms and Fiend
I lose the glider and the druid
I gain 1 life from the Herbalist and f 4 from the Druid
And I am done

Spidey: 4
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth,]Insidious Bookworms, Phedda grif, Phantasmal Fiend
RFG:

Mooseman: 15
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(UT Mountain
(UUU) Forest x2

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore. Bestial Fury, Fevered Strength, Aesthir Glider, Fyndhorn Druid
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't my Fiend live because I prevented 2 to it? It has a toughness of 5 and it looks like you assigned 5 damage to it, since I'm taking 1 trample from the Paladin...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty...

Untap, upkeep

Benthic Explorers
Forest

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying; 2 abilities that have to do with the library that don't matter right now)
(S) Benthic Explorers (2/3; T, Untap a tapped land Mooseman controls: Add one mana of any type that land could produce to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Deadly Insect, Undergrowth,]Insidious Bookworms, Pheddagrif, Phantasmal Fiend
RFG:

Mooseman: 15
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(UT Mountain
(UUU) Forest x2

(U) Juniper Order Advocate (1/2,As long as Juniper Order Advocate is untapped, all green creatures you control get +1/+1.)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise, Fatal Lore. Bestial Fury, Fevered Strength, Aesthir Glider, Fyndhorn Druid
RFG: