Hand: 15
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Changed the hand sizes 'cause these are 12 card packs...

Swamp
Insidious Bookworms

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Swamp

(S) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice play..... ugh
UU
Forest
Done

Done

In Play:

(T) Swamp

(S) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Plains

Attack
Responses/blocks/take it?

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains

(T) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 1.

Mystic Compass

Done

Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

(T) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 19
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Swamp
Aesthir Glider
attack for 1
Done

Spidey: 19
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) Mystic Compass (1, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 19
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)
(s) Aesthir Glider (3/1, Flying Cannot be assigned to block.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack for 1
Island
Soldevi Heretic

Done

Spidey: 19
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Island

(S) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 18
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Forest
Attack for 3 flying
Gift of the Woods on Herbalist

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Island

(S) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(UT) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Phelddagrif

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 8
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(S) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(UT) Forest x2

Gift of the Woods (If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by any creatures, enchanted creature gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(T) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
MT
attack with the flyer for 3
Lim-Dul's Paladin

Done

Spidey: 13
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may pay 1B. If I do, target player discards a card at random from his hand)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2; W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature. Target opponent may draw a card)
(S) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand:8
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest x2

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
(T) Aesthir Glider (3/1, Flying Cannot be assigned to block.)
(S) Lim-Dul's Paladin (0/3 "Trample
During your upkeep, choose and discard a card from your hand, or bury Lim-Dûl's Paladin and draw a card.
If any creatures are assigned to block it, Lim-Dûl's Paladin gets +6/+3 until end of turn.
If Lim-Dûl's Paladin attacks and is not blocked,it deals no damage to defending player this turn and that player loses 4 life. Effects that prevent or redirect damage cannot be used to counter this loss of life. ")

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the 'Grif
Responses/blocks/take it?

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(T) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest x2

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2: Remove the top card of your library from the game to gain 1 life.) ~X-massed~
During your upkeep, choose and discard a card from your hand, or bury Lim-Dûl's Paladin and draw a card.
If any creatures are assigned to block it, Lim-Dûl's Paladin gets +6/+3 until end of turn.
If Lim-Dûl's Paladin attacks and is not blocked,it deals no damage to defending player this turn and that player loses 4 life. Effects that prevent or redirect damage cannot be used to counter this loss of life. ")

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 4.

Swamp
Deadly Insect

Done

Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Phelddagrif (4/4; G: ~ gains trample ueot. Put a 1/1 green Hippo creature token into play under Mooseman's control. W: ~ gains flying ueot and Mooseman gains 2 life. U: Return ~ to its owner's hand and Mooseman may draw a card)
(S) Deadly Insect (6/1; ~ can't be the target of spells or abilities)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest x2

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU Discard Inheritance
Island
False Demise on the paladin
Attack with paldin and Glider
Blocks?

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(S) Deadly Insect (6/1; ~ can't be the target of spells or abilities)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest x2

False Demise (When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, return that creature to play under your control.)

(T) Lim-Dul's Paladin (0/3 "Trample

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So that's 8 to you and the insect is dead....
Fyndhorn Druid
Done

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Deadly Insect
RFG:

Hand:5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Fyndhorn Druid (2/2, If Fyndhorn Druid is put into the graveyard the same turn it was blocked, gain 4 life)

Graveyard: Inheritance, False Demise
RFG: