Message Board RPG: I'd like to give it another go...

B

Bob

Name: Anakis Moreven

Race: Human

Weapons: Short Sword

Weaker power: Communicate with dead

Moderate power: Regeneration

Superpower: Resurrection

E

EricBess

Spidey, I looked and I could find the button. Tell me how to subscribe to the thread. Thanks :confused:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't actually tried these so I don't know how well they work, but...

a) when you post a reply, of the four options between the Your Reply box and Submit buttons, there's an email notification box. Check that and presumably you'll get notified when the thread is updated.

b) When you read this thread, on the upper right hand corner above the Last Thread and Next Thread arrows there's a couple of links. One says "Email this page to a friend", another says "Subscribe to this thread". Presumably if you click that you get instructions on what to do next.

Try them out and let me know how it goes.

R

Rando

On friday, I'm going to be sending everyone who is playing a jpg image of a map depicting the area you will be adventuring in.

So, if you keep your e-mail address secret and you do want the map, pm or e-mail me so I can get it too you.

Almost ready...

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth walks restlessly around the General Games Forum untill Friday*

R

Rando

OK, I forgot the floppy disk with the map on it, so no map for you today. Will try again on Monday. Oops!

Are we ready?

I'm ready...

R

Rando

OK, we start on Monday morning, so be ready.

Also, remember that you more or less HAVE to post at least 2 times a day.

If you do not participate enough, your character will die a horrible screeming death.

See ya on Monday morn in the new RPG thread.

C

Cateran Emperor

I hate my schedule sometimes. I'll just post my guy here.

Taranec
Human
Age Unknown, appears to be sometime in his 20's-30's.
Physical Stats: Approx 6'7", 290 lbs
Appearance: A massive human with a jovial personality, Taranec sports a well trimmed dark red beard. His hair is the same color, with marks of silver. His eyes are brownish, with a green tint to them.

He appears tanned and in fairly good shape, although some witnesses have seen him perform feats of strength thought impossible for any creature. He lives on the road, his source of income and survival unknown to all.

Background:
Taranec's background remains a mystery, and although jovial and outgoing he remains cryptic about his past. He says nothing more than he comes from the Northern Highlands, a land thought abandoned but often dominated by tales of a hidden empire amidst the freezing winds and dormant volcanoes.

His personality is oftentimes described as arrogant, a statement he readily reinforces personally. Although loud, he will listen to anyone he holds any respect for, a thing that everyone owns by default and only the foolish surrender by being so.

He recently has passed into town, and is currently residing at the local inn, as the winter storms rage outside and snow builds...