Message Board RPG Chpt. 3, "Sneak Attack!"

M

Major Crime

I'll undo the rope from around me, and attach it to the barrel. Give rope two tugs as a signal, and start on way up to the surface.

W

Whimsical

I'm so sorry to disappoint ... but I think I'll have to drop out of the game <shudders at the thought of Kyriani being eaten by giant mice>. I barely have enough free time to read and post on the CPA ... and I believe that being in an RPG requires time and commitment. Alas, mah time is all too short. Sheesh. <gives workload a good swift kick>

Have fun, y'all!

M

Major Crime

With the help offered climb out of the harbour, dry off put cloths back on. Then help gently pull the barrel up.

*Want to check the barrel for maker's brands.
*Suggest Whim's has had heart attach while I was underwater, so that's him out of it, as he wants.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* How can that be, Kinkyani?! Did a big wave of work wash over you? <sniff> *

Has everyone seen the note? We're moving kinda slow of late...

Melkor

"Let me see this note." Jonathan takes the note from whoever currently has it and reads its contents, he grimaces then hands it back to whoever had it. Under his breath, "Seems there are forces at work here I don't know about," raising his voice he says, "Perhaps we should pursue the attackers, I saw them land on the beach right beyond the wall, perhaps there will be tracks to follow. Unless someone has a better idea."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Belch, do you know where this Kurnz resides? Maybe we can go straight there instead of following them."

S

sageridder

"Yeah,Kurnz and at least 20 heavly armed soldiers insanely loyal to him have aa camp about 50 miles upriver.The canibals probally at least 200 hunderd in number see kurnz as thier God.I've never seen the camp,the elders say Kurnz is evil,and that dark forces surround the village."

M

Major Crime

I inspect the barrel, (I may have said this up the list).

*Rando, how many of us are there?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Active players are Thradin, Belch, Jonathan, and Snotgoblin.

Almindhra and Bob have posted but not lately.

Buzz posted once or twice.

Kyriani has gone to that bright light in the sky... :)

Is this worth continuing?

"Let's check out the camp and see the layout and stuff."

Oh yeah, and Thradin wants to finish checking out the center buildings in the town (the big, important looking buildings).

M

Major Crime

Rando did you have anyone else who wanted to play you could draft in somehow?

R

rkoelsch

I did not join at first because it had been so long since I had role played. If you would like I could try to take over GMing this. Just a suggestion.

R

Rando

To Rkoelsch -
Get with Melkor and Sageridder. They have info on the back story you will need if you want to GM. That is, if you want to continue the story. You could take it any direction you want.

R

rkoelsch

Will have Thradin, Belch, Jonathan, Snotgoblin, Almindra and Bob investigate the central buildings of the village.
I would like for Kyriani to setup a Guard at the docks waiting on any approaching ships(that way if whimiscal gets some free time and wants to join back in she could)
Those people that have information about the adventure PM me by the end of the day. We will do some investigating in the middle of town and whoever is left who wants to play will go on to the camp. LMK if this is ok.

M

Major Crime

I do not mind who runs this, I'm happy with how Rando's been doing.
It's players we need more.
But what ever happens fine with me.

Story, all important bits are in the two pages of this thread.
My character, blue/green tinted skin 6' thin flatish elf-like face. Prefers to stay near water or bare rock, has affinity for gems & rare metals. Cannot handle silver gets burnt. Carring a fold down all metal 5' long bow, long sword with a blade which is of white metal with moving yellow patterns on it.

Snotgoblin