Mercenaries VS. Rebels

M

Multani

Tag Guard

That's fine with me! :D
(Follows suit and brings out a shotgun. Fires 10 shots; discards it; and brings out an assault rifle and sprays the area with bullets.) :D

C

creampuff

ok turd
what u rebel weenies need guns:eek:k(as i hide behind a tree)
get sum!huh?reinforcements here guys

S

smurfturd

Im fast, super fly spiffy wiffy fast, i dodge most of those bullets, then deflect the others back at you to recycle, you tree hugger. DeathKnight, Creampuff your turn.

H

Hawaiian mage

I silently walk through the battle feild, tapping the mercs shoulder from behind then running away.

"This is fun!"

C

creampuff

following smurf turds lead and watchin his back i notice the hawaiian mage tappin shoulders and flog his ass with my mace
"hehe thats!FUN"

S

smurfturd

No spell, and since you tried Creampuff and I are gonna stompy on your melon.

C

creampuff

yea what smurf turd said stompy wompy but good
boink on your melon

H

Hawaiian mage

"Ow! My ass! You'll pay for that!"

Hawaiian mage does a back flip over cream puff, he unwinds and lands his hands on the ground right in front of cream puff and then while still sideways scrunches in then rapedly out towards cream puff's head knocking the ass flogger(I like that word, Ass floger, heh heh heh) back. Then while in the air Hawaiian mage claps with the ass flogers head in the middle putting air pressure between his ears thus poping hi ear drums. Then hawaiian mage lands and stomps on his toes.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

fine then, i pull out a red lightsaber, and deflect all of the bullets back at you rebels bastards. then i turn to hawaiin mage and slice off his hands. haha, you cant block a lightsaber bitches. HA..HA..HA.

S

smurfturd

Now as the hawaian mage lies there begging for his life, i grant him no mercy, i plunge my sword into his heart.
The mage is the first victim of this war. :) :0

C

creampuff

kickin hawiaiian mage as i rub the healing salve on my ears and toes (ouch mommy)i swiftly move into position for the next mogg suckin rebel, sword in hand i yell "I'M COMIN FOR YA BASTICHES"

H

Hawaiian mage

God damn it! I hate dieing! Oh well.

The spirit of Ka-moho-ali'i then goes and posseses Death{night666 (I either choose him, or I choose a smurfturd or a cream puff) and then I attack the other mercenaries with my light saber.

Ha! You can't block entities of ancient Hawaiian gods!

A

Apollo

I don't think it's right that lightsabers and guns are being used in a universe where they don't exist.

Apollo flies over DeathKnight, and lets loose a well-placed bird dropping while the Knight is blocking the bullets. DeathKnight drops the Saber and frantically tries to wipe the stuff out of his eyes. Apollo swoops down, snatches the saber, and flies off, dropping it in a nearby lake where it is quickly rendered inoperable.

Tsk, tsk, none of those fancy toys for you!

Apollo

I

Istanbul

No special powers, but smurfturd gets to be super-fast (Matrix) and DeathKnight gets a light saber and enough speed to deflect bullets (Jedi).

Excuse me while I leave this battle. The mercs don't seem to be playing by the same rules they're trying to enforce.

S

smurfturd

Multani pulled out the shot gun, i had to do sumptin.
When i said matrix style, i mean i jump up, the camera swings around then bam a drop kick. Anyway the rebels are a man down now your running out, The MERCS are winning!!!!!!!!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

fine then you guys want to play by the rules then? then i'll guess well have to play with just swords and shields, huh? i draw my long sword and prepare my shield for an attack. now then mercs do the same.

R

rkoelsch

If mercenaries are so tough why did't any of them get banned. But that's okay I can still take you with one Legend tied behind my back. Take that!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey! I posesed Death{night666 remeber. And it's not a special power, Death{night666 was to close to my body when I died and my departing life energy posesed him.

Oh forget it. It just sucks dieing. I'm going to pee on Death{night666 from heaven(rebels get to go to heaven, we win either way, ha ha!)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Let's see...:mad:

Shotgun...exists
Assault...exists...incarcanations...M-16 Rifle

Lightsaber...Does not exist
Matrix style moves....Impossible

The Rebels are playing by the rules.
The Mercs are not however.

(Seeing that fighting hypocritcal Mercs is as pointless as arguing with a wall, Multani leaves the battlefield.) :(