Mercenaries VS. Rebels

R

Riva Iron-Grip

what i'm trying to do here is divide the remaining undecided people into their appropriate places. I am a Royal Knight of Yawgmoth's army, so i stand behind the mercenaries. Now CATERAN OVERLORD i'm going to need your help in this little war. now Herald(garrett) i know you, so you're probably going to be a cheap ass rebel. now i need more recruits here in this suprising battle. all mercenaries join me and fight for Lord Yawgmoth himself. All rebels join the opposers and prepare to die. in this battle there are no spells, just fighting with swords and vulgar languange. sorry but if we were to have spells it wouldn't be a war against good. *passes all who choose to join Lord Yawgmoth's forces plenty of money* there will be more when the battle is over.

S

smurfturd

Death to the Rebel scum, LONG LIVE YAWGMOTH.

Death_){night666 This turds for hire.

J

Jaws10387

Death to the Rebels!
I join Shiv and the Viashinos.
I never really liked Mercs or Rebel but Rebels are definately worse.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 20th, 2000 at 11:14 AM]

A

Apollo

I'm a phoenix. That makes my loyalty to red. And we all know red is the color of chaos. So I'll just fly around the battlefield interfering in the battle as best I can.

But I sure hope there's pie involved.

G

garfobo

Wow, this was a good idea :rolleyes: . Anyway, my allegiences are to green, swaying from this path i have chosen is insincere! So death i say, shall cometh to the, as i raise myself from the battlefield, triumphant and cleansed of all unholiness, which is that of your own blood!!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thank you, i knew that you guys would see it my way. so all who are in favor of the mercs guild known as
TYREAL'S WRAITHS all say I and i will give you a rank accordingly. i am your OVERLORD, and so far these are the ranks so far.
SMURFTURD: SLAVER
JAWS10387: ENFORCER
and all who join later are as i choose them to be. most of you will gain rank as i see fit, and also on your contributions and actions. now i want all loyal to Lord Yawgmoth, and The cateran guilds. If you do well enough i might put word in to Yawgmoth to knight some of you guys. as i am Lord Yawgmoth's first knight, i have choice of who is a knight and who is not. i will see you all in the tavern. thank you all for your contributions

C

Cateran Overlord

In case you've forgotten, I'M the overlord here! However, as you have a new guild and are not suggesting to be the head of the Cateran Guild, I will overlook it for now. I'll be back in several days, so I cannot fight until then.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

that sounds good to me, so you can be the HEAD of the guild if you want. but i am the commander on the battlefield. sorry it is how Lord Yawgmoth wants it.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I shall be the Divine Intervention of this war.
I shall help whoever is getting their ass kicked.
This help will come in the form of life gaining.
If anyone interferes they will see the bottom of my treetrunk and Apollo's swimsuit issue. :D
Good Hunting! ;)

BTW: Has anyone noticed that Herald of Valdemer has magically disappeared from the boards? :(

R

Riva Iron-Grip

nah im at heralds house right now, but he wont reply to any of the posts. he is too lazy.

A

arhar

Khhm. Royal Knight of Phyrexia?

I think you're forgetting something.

"Being one would be an honor, if the word "honor" meant something in Phyrexia."

In this war, I'll be the Intrepid Hero.

I

Istanbul

Well, if we're gonna do this...]

Mercenaries suck donkey balls, so I'll be a rebel. Think I'll be a Revolutionary, too, the Legendary type. Cho-nuff!
"Hit me harder! Harder! More! Ooooh...normally, I have to pay for a beating like this!"

R

Riva Iron-Grip

so arhar you're a rebel. okay so far we only have like 2 rebels and 4 mercs. hmm...looks like the mercs are gonna win. HAHAHA

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll be a Mercenary. A Mercenary Informer actually. Heh heh heh. I'll join the rebels side becuase I hate to see Death{night666 win and start bragging about his power. rebels gonna win! And if we start loseing Multani will help us so Blah!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Seeing the odds Multani declares war on the Mercenaries. Also, disgusted with Death's arrogance, Multani bashes Death :D before going back to Yamaviya. Multani then allies with Istanbul and Arhar. Multani than prepares a Wind Snare in case Apollo interferes.) Apollo, if you join me, I shall give you Yamaviya's protection.

This is gonna be interesting....
Note: I am not a rebel. I do not like rebels, but I hate mercenaries even more. :D

S

smurfturd

You do not know the power of the darkside!
Yawgmoth will rule all lands, he swallow all souls, you rebels are doomed, you will serve us in this life and the next!!!!!!!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Than why is it the Yawgmoth, has failed to conquer Dominaria in 5,000 years? :D
(Multani signals his Cradle Guards to trample over Smurfturd. In minutes Smurf is nothing but a living frisbee. Multani throws him to the rebels for further torture but misses an Smurf ends up back in Phyrexia.)
Damn! Oh well, guess my frisbee skills need to be brushed up. :D

S

smurfturd

Multani your cradle (trees) are no match for me, your trees are now mere splinters, and you are not safe in the cradle you are not safe in the grave, Yawgmoth is coming for you.

J

Jaws10387

I said that I didn't like either Mercs or Rebels!
I said I was with Shiv. Not the Mercinaries.
That would make me neutral.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani sends 2 Thorn Elementals and 2 Weatherseed Treefolk. He then Rancors all 4 creatures and sends them at Smurfturd.) Smurf... shut up with the Yawgmoth bulls***, okay.:mad: