Mercenaries VS. Rebels

F

Fire Slinger

I'll be the guy sitting on top of THE Jhovall Queen.

Here kitty, kitty :D

War-trained jhovalls eat twice their weight in war-trained soldiers daily

Come get some....:D

[Edited by Fire Slinger on July 21st, 2000 at 10:36 PM]

G

garfobo

Ill be a Skyshroud Poacher in this battle, thus becoming a Rebel!! HAHA, im all kool and shit!

A

arhar

Since I'm the Intrepid Hero....

Any Mercenaries have the power 4 or greater?

C'mon! I DARE you to attack!

And just in case you have some bad stuff like Terror or Vendetta, I'll.... I'll... I'll .... call my mom! That's it! I'll use the help of Mother of Runes! Hahahaha!!!

Multani, you should send Taunting Elf after them.

"Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah, you suck donkey balls, you suck donkey balls"

F

Fire Slinger

The ground shakes and Fire Slinger looks up in time to see 3 Phyrexian Colossuses walk by and proceed to kick the crap out of the Mercs.

Hey. I just saw it. I didn't do it.

S

smurfturd

well since im the lone merc & mercs fight for money, uh i dont think yawgmoth is paying me enuff for this crap.
Im gonna go off and hide for awhile. :( :(

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey man, i'm a merc too. and so is OVERLORD. now look all who want to be in this battle. there is NO spell casting or sending for backup. this is a fight between us with swords, daggers, and hands. no divine intervention, or summoning creatures, or special abilities. so who all is a merc? cuz we need to even the odds.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

We'll do it Death's way. No spells.
(Multani clobers Death with his treetrunk and waits.) :D

D

Densmore

since the hurloon are of the honorable way i shall join the rebels.

C

Chaos Turtle

I am the almighty [color="00ee22"]S[/color][color="00cc44"]n[/color][color="00aa66"]o[/color][color="008888"]r[/color][color="0066aa"]l[/color][color="0044cc"]a[/color][color="0022ee"]x[/color]!

Tremble before my awesome corpulence!

Good night.

*snrx*

A

Apollo

Apollo, angered by a prior rude comment regarding pie, flies up behind Death Knight. He gives a little puff of flame and lights the Knight's weapon handle on fire. Minutes later, all that's left of it is a rather useless blade.

That done, Apollo walks up to the sleeping Snorlax. He gives an experimental peck. He pecks him again. Getting no response, Apollo settles down on the Snorlax's soft, comfy belly to start reading his swimsuit issue.

Apollo

I

Istanbul

Cho-Istanbul wanders on over to DeathKnight. "Heh heh. Uhhh...you suck, Beavis." He pokepokepokepokes the evil one, not killing him, just being *really annoying*. He then grins at the mercenary leader guy. "What're you gonna do, hmm? I'm immune to damage." He even goes so far as to stick his tongue out...with no spells, it's gonna be tough to get rid of the rebel lending moral support by mercilessly taunting the mercs. :)

Oh, and he ambles over to Smurfturd and lets a juicy one rip right on the mercboy's face. "Here you go. A Gaseous Form for you!"

S

smurfturd

You dare POOT in the face of the mighty SmurfTurd, When i have you in Barls cage you will see the true power of POOT!
You poot and run, Deathknight & I are on your trail.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

If you go after Isty, your gonna wish you were on the Rebel's side! :D
(Multani swings his treetrunk in a "Jedi" style and prepares to smack Smurf and Death into the ground.)

S

smurfturd

I leap your tree trunk, then in mid-air i drop kick your tree hugging ass matrix style. I land on my feet with swords drawn. Now hippie come get some.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'm disappointed Smurf... :D
I expected more from you. Well, it's gonna take more than a wussy-ass kick to drop a 40 ton treelord.
(Multani brings out two sharp, pointy treeblades. He then taunghts Smurf with Squee's head. Courtesy of TheOrgg. He also brings out a female Elvish Ranger.)

"Who say's destruction can't be seductive?!"
-Me

C

creampuff

aye tis i smurfturd i am here to kick the rebel swine's hinnie's my sword is drawn prepare to meet your maker
MULTANI

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hello boys, and multani... there is no treetrunking us. and we are all normal people. there is no cho-istanbul. we are normal mercs and rebels. now then jaws why are you not gonna fight with us. and what is it with this rebel junk. man why arent any of you guys phyrexians or mercs. LORD YAWGMOTH will always prevail.

[Edited by Death_){night666 on July 24th, 2000 at 02:48 PM]

I

Istanbul

We're all rebels and mercs with no special abilities?

...isn't that kind of a contradiction in terms?

Oh well. *whips out an Uzi, hoses down the Mercs* Since we have no special abilities, you shouldn't be able to dodge these bullets.

Hooray for us! We win!