Mech combat training

R

Rando

Hmmm...

A Circle of Equals is a formal chalange from one Trueborn warrior to another to right some dishonor or wrong-doing.

We would meet in a cirle of our peers and fight one on one, be it in Mechs or hand to hand. Once the Trial has started, neither one of us may leave the circle. Those that make the circle have the right to kill the combatant that tries to leave the circle before the fight is over.

Since I issued the challange, it is your right to make the terms. (Mechs or knives or fists or what ever...)

(Have you ever played the Battletech miniture war game before? Just wondering)

M

Multani

[Multani shrugs off as the laser feathers deflect harmlessly off the shields.]
Serpent-sucks
Aries-sucks
Taurus-sucks
Wing Zero- Extremely good, but gets shot down by Serpents.

So, no energy can get in eh?
[Multani reconfigures Blade's shield generator to begin formation of a black hole.]
I read the post, and you may be able to absorb energy but there are still weapons that can get around you.
Also, you said weightless, not mass less. Technically, you wouldn't be able to go fast just from lack of weight. Now if you were weightless, then you could go infinitely fast. But you aren't.

Ultimate armor eh?
[Multani begins typing on computer, and begins to look up stuff. Suddenly Mobile explodes from the inside out.]

You never said you had protection from hacking. With Blade, power from the reactor can't go past a certain limit. Never said anything about Mobile. I overload your reactor, and you blow from the inside.
Heero and Duo would be proud of me. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is still ripping at the circuitry when he sees a button that says "Do not push".*

What do you think I'm gonna do?

*Ransac doesn't push the button and continues ripping at the circuits. Just then, he hits the fuel line and and blast knocks him into the the button and unwittingly pushes it.*

Uh-oh.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

IT's the button for tapioca! What are we to do?

*Sammy Dead-O's mech turns into a bowl of tapioca. Maraud after being crushed..3 times... jumps out of his mech and eats Sammy Dead-O's mech.*

Oh, by the way, I'm surprised Prince RXI was able to play basketball with my "small mech". A Masakari weighs about 100 tons. But that's Ok, I was just trying to get on your nerves. :cool:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Suddenly, a large figure emerges from the tapioca pudding. It's RANSAC!!!!!! Unfortunately, the button also caused Ransac's mech to melt into tapioca pudding as well.*

Oh well. I guess it's a draw.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rando

Ahem...

A Masakari (Clan designation, Warhawk) is 80 tons. It has 4 Extended Range Particle Projection Cannons and 1 Long Range Missle 10 pack for weapons in it's most common configuration.

It also packs an Advanced Clan Targeting Computer to put those ER PPC's to thier best use.

All in all, a highly devistating OmniMech.

D

Darsh

I do know what a circle of equals is Rando, and no I have not played the minature game, just the Mechwarrior 3050 and Mechwarrior 4 videogames, and read the Battle of Kerensky Trilogy.

And since this IS a mech fight I choose to fight augumented, I am ready to begin when you are ready.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Sammy wipes tapioca from his eyes and chin.

I see my eco-friendly tapioca-transmogrification device is a success! Almost...

Sammy reaches into his emergency supply backpack and pulls out some crude metal tools.

Everybody grab a spoon before the show starts! I think the real battle is about to begin.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and a spoon dressed in black clothing appears for him.*

That was a good fight, but true. the real fight will soon begin.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Multani then looks up and sees that he is floating with a halo around is head and is dead. Yes, Multani has fallen victim to RXI's power of illusion.Mobile is still standing due to the fact that it has no out going or in coming lines that a computer could tap into.*

HA!!! RXI's Mind strikes again!!!

*Mobile traps Multani's spirit/soul/whatever in a ghost trapper.*

Now who's laughing?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Prince RXI, will destroy anything with illusions!

M

Multani

You obviously don't know about hacking into mechs....
I as long as I can establish a link into your main controls, I can do whatever to your mech I want. According to your pathetic logic, celluar phones can't work.

For the record, you can't just kill me. I am a nature spirit. You can't just kill Multani.
Besides, I also wear a very sophisticated weapons suit in my mech.

BTW, how did you kill me? I saw no weapon whatsoever...oh yeah!
I'm not dead!

[Blade brings up his beam rifle, and promptly disintigrates whats left of Mobile.]
Hey! Your reactor blew up, so you have no defenses.
[Blade disintigrates into a tangle of tree braches twigs, and dead treetrunks. Multani planeswalks away.]

This is getting boring. I keep killing RXI in legal and perfectly possible ways, and he just refuses to die. He has an attitude that would make a 6 year old sick.
Prince RXI: Stop acting like a baby and just admit to losing once in awhile. Also, act your age...(14)

S

Sammy Dead-O

People! Chill out and enjoy some tapioca!

Sammy holds up spoons for everyone.

M

maraud234

Yeah, really. Sammy's mech is really good.

*Maraud notices that they are starting to run out of tapioca.*

Don't worry, I'll get more.

*Maraud gets another mech, pushes the special button, and everybody has more tapioca, this time in a different flavor.*

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Ey guys, what do you think of my new impoved Paper Mech!!

S

Sammy Dead-O

Sammy Dead-O admires the new paper mech. He begins to tear pages out of God's Little Instruction Book for Mecha Pilots and fold them furiously.

The tapioca, however, has made the book soggy, and the mech collapses into a heap of paper and pudding.

You gonna join the battle with the new mech, Nifallor?

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::starts rebuilding his mech with Thran Metal::

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac makes fun of the way the mechs' colors clash with the scenary and are totally unfashionable in this day-and-age. He is promptly squished by a ukeleile.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Multani, listen and listen good. Mobile's Armor protects him from all know weapons. The Mobile Wall is in effect. Understand this too: Mobile's reactor is not in an open spot; his armor will stop you non-electronic attacks; his Mobile Wall will stop all your other attacks;and Yes, I have played mechwarrior, but I like the Gundam series and Robotech better, Mobile is a merger of all 3.

Prince RXI, Mobile WILL win

M

Multani

You attacks are uninventive. I could fire a nova bomb into the sun, and engulf this entire plane in a supernova, and all you'd say is "My mobile wall protects me."
It's dumb, it's retarded, and it makes you look like a 6 year old donkeybutt....

All defensive devices have limits. The point of this mech battle is to manuever around and use tactics. Not fly in an invincible mech, and proclaim victory....

DUke and Istanbul had a discussion on this awhile back. You should find the thread, and read to know why most of the older members never come here...
I'm outta here...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Look at my new monkey!!!!

*A paper-tapioca monster in the shape of a monkey arises and hits Ransac with a spoon.*

Ouch!

Ransac, cpa trash man