Mech combat training

P

Prince RXI

HAHA, that was good. You think that you are watchng MY heatsinks melt? You are watching the rippeling motion of your blasts and my Mobile Wall shield. You can no harm me, but I can harm you. Watch.

*Mobile rears and fires his Mobilizers at Multani. Then Mobile fires 1 large plasma laser. Multani's Mech is totally destroyed.*

You should have looked at ALL my equipment. HA!!!

And now for you, Maurad234.

*Mobile picks up Maurad234, chews him up, and shallowes him.*

That was tasty, but anyone have a breath mint?

Prince RXI, shaking his head at Multani's stuipidity

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::'walks in with a cartonboard two legged mech::

"Damn, how come I don't know about mechs??"

::looks at the nearest Mech::

"Ohkey.."

::blinks his eyes and his cartonboard Mech grows to a 12 feet high Cartonboard Mech and has 5 warmwater pistol, 5 waterballoon shooters and 10 paintcannons::

"Ready!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Sammy Dead-O seals up his leg wound and looks around for Ransac. When he can't find him, his sensors tells him that something is biting a hole through the area that the mech would have a butt.*

Sammy Dead-O: What the...?

*Ransac made a hole and drops an explosive in the hole. The explosive goes off, not destroying Sammy's mech, but making it look like fire is shooting out of it's @$$.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Multani

Someone needs to be taught manners toward Elder Members...

My stupidity eh?
Multani reconfigures his shield harmonic to a corbomite configuration, as watches in amusment is deflected right back to Mobile. Multani then fires his vulcans and at Mobile as a distraction and effectively dodges the mobiles.

Tsk, Tsk Tsk. Gundams are harder to hit than you think. Especially mine!
Multani brings up his force shield, ignites three beam claws and charges at Mobile.

BTW, are mobiles projectile weapons or energy based?

Also, specs for the Blade mk.2
Weaponry: Twin Buster Rifle with modifications, 2 Rapidfire gattling Vulcan cannons, 4 machine cannons, 2 head-mounted Krypto laser beam-emitters, Dual Beam Sythes, 3 Beam sabres, 20 Quantum X missiles, 2 wrist missile launchers with 4 reloads total, 6 Beam claws, 2 Dual-fire wrist mounted cannons, Twin Gattling cannons.
Armor: Mk. 5 Ablative gundanium plating, composite armor underlying with residual forcefield layers, 500 tetrawatt force-field with multiple modulations, Dual force shields,
Propulsion: 6 Vernion thrusters, 4 standard thrusters

In the split seconds that it takes Blade to drive the beam claws through Mobile, Blade begins to change. By the Blade comes in for a second pass, it has already dawned it's new configuration.

180 tons? Mobile won't ever even get near me.

I'll cripple your mech before it even knows what hit it, all without violating the laws of physics!

D

Darsh

Originally posted by Rando
Hmmmm...How many heatsinks you packin'?

With one finger above the coolent-pod button, Rando performs an AlphaStrike at the DireWolf (I refuse to use the House Kurita designation. Great Death indeed!).

So, that makes for 1 LRM 20, 2 ER Large Laser and a Gauss Rifle slug flying at you. I guess the 2 rear firing Medium Lasers vaporize a tree or something.

I then call my Overlord class DropShip to deploy my 4 wings of Mechbuster fighter craft. Each sports a AC/20, so this should be brutal.

Once again, "Die!"
15 heatsinks Rando, and my LAMS (Laser anti-missile system) takes out 1/2 of the LRM barrage. And bringing Aerofighters into a mech-only fight Rando? I guess you aren't that great a mechwarrior anyway.

M

Multani

Bring it on!

Multani takes off and blasts some of the fighters while using a beam sythe to slash through others at a rate of 4 fighters per slash.

Rando: Should've shielded them. That way, they would last longer for me to toy with.
Multani flies off to confront other mechs

People: Please tell me what some of these sweet guns are. Give me some specs...

S

Sammy Dead-O

The butt-blast sends Sammy's mech flying forward a dozen or so feet. Slightly embarrassed, Sammy aims to get even. He picks up a large piece of flat scrap metal and scrapes some words upon it, fashioning a crude "Kick Me" sign.

Ransac? Where'd ya go?

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Yeah, what he said

::swings a cartonboard arm::

D

DÛke

So what is this? Are you all so bored that you enjoy this pretend mech battles? That's pretty sad, but I wouldn't expect anything different from the likes of Darsh...

M

maraud234

*Maraud is having fun just watching everybody else fight.

This spot sucks

*Maraud moves to a new position closer to the battle*

This is much better

*Maraud's elemental is then crushed underneath Sammy Dead-O's foot.*

Sammy Dead-O says "Ew...."

*Sammy Dead-O wipes off Maraud's mech from his foot*

S

Sammy Dead-O

Sammy wipes Maraud-mech goo on the back of the "Kick Me" sign.

Ransac?! Seriously, where are you? I just wanna...pat you on the back...for a good fight!

R

Rando

Originally posted by Darsh

And bringing Aerofighters into a mech-only fight Rando? I guess you aren't that great a mechwarrior anyway.
Well, as I'm sure you know, the InnerSphere forces of Opperation Bulldog and Serpent drove off the Smoke Jaguars by use of concentrated fire and combined arms. Alien to the Clan mind-set, but effective.

But none the less, you have failed to realize that I am of Clan Nova Cat, newly inducted into it's rightful place in the Reborn Star Leage! I have been chosen by First Lord Precentor Martial Davion himself, and you have insulted my honor!

I chalange you to a circle of equals!

(oh yeah, I have LAMS also, Land-Air-Mechs that is, of the Pheonix Hawk class)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who took a 12 minute break to sleep, looks at Sammy Dead-O carrying some sign. After looking closely, Ransac sees that the sign says "Kick Me". Ransac shrugs his shoulders and runs his mech over behind Sammy. Ransac kicks Sammy Dead-O's mech in the butt. Then, Ransac jumps into the hole that the explosives blow open and starts attacking the inner circuitry of Sammy Dead-O's mech.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Hey, Multani! Why don't you read my WHOLE post?!?!?!?!?! The Mobile Wall destroys and stores all energy that comes my way, my armor can not be harmed at all, and I have an antigravity machine that makes Mobile wiegh nothing! My speed is faster than you can ever imagion!!!

*Mobile's speed goes to max! He can no longer be seen! A voice booms out of no where.*

Multani!!! Mobile is the suit's given name, but the suit design is that of a gundanium mixture of an Aries, Space Torus, Serpentine, and Wing Zero Combined!!! This is the only Mobile suit that can use the weapons that make up Feather Blast!!! The 6 folds on the back of Mobile send out laser feathers of ultimate energy when it is used! And the Feathers can destroy whatever they touch, other than Mobile!!! Try your worst!!!

*96 Laser Feathers (16 from each Fold) fly out of no where! Multani looks around and sees that he is surounded by them.*

Prince RXI, Mobile WILL win, he has not lost a battle yet! And never will:)

M

maraud234

*After getting crushed under Sammy's foot, Maraud gets another spare mech, this time a daishi. Maraud then walks over to Prince RXI, who is busy doing something involving feathers, and shoots him in the butt*

Feathers don't hurt silly....arghh

P

Prince RXI

True, but these are !LASER! feathers and they cut anything. Plus you just shot the Mobile wall again.

*Mobile steps on Maurad, peels him off of his shoe, and eats him. Mobile then blows a bubble. The Maurad bubble pops.*

Prince RXI, why don't you guys read?:(

M

maraud234

*After getting crushed under Prince RXI's foot, Maraud gets another spare mech, this time a Masakari. Maraud then walks over to Prince RXI, who is busy doing something involving feathers, and shoots him in the butt*

Feathers don't hurt silly....arghh

P

Prince RXI

Look, they are lasers SHAPED like feathers, so get off my case. Oh, and you hit the Mobile Wall AGAIN.

*Mobile picks up Maurad's mech and starts to play basketball with it (it's so small).*

HEY!!! Rando!!!! 2 points!

Prince RXI, Mobile's creator

R

Rando

Your 2 points are noted.

I'm still waiting for my chalange to be accepted and terms for the Trial to be discussed.

...waiting...

D

Darsh

I hereby accept your challenge Rando, it would be my honor to fight a true warrior.

I shall begin when you give the word.

But you have me at a disadvantage, seeing as how I'm only on book 4 of the Twilight of the Clan series out of what 8 or 9? Feel free to enlighten me on any important events that could affect this battle.