Mech combat training

S

Sammy Dead-O

A mech thunders clumsily across the cratered landscape. It stops, leaning forward for a few seconds to regain its balance. Soon, a crackling, drive-thru-window-esque voice comes booming from its upper torso:

Hello...is this thing on? I can't hear a thing in here. Okay, I'm looking to get some training in this spiffy new mech of mine. If any of you want to practice combat in your own humongous humanoid robotic battle machines, drop by and we'll fight. Um...that's all...y'all can hear me, right? Hello?

The mech sits down on the largest rock around and waits.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*A shadow looms overhead and Sammy Dead-O turns around to see it. It's just a low-flying plane. Then, a very small mech(about the size of 2 humans), skips to the battle field and Ransac pops out of the driver's seat.*

That's right. I have accepted you challenge. Me and my 55378008-D(there is a joke with the number) Mech model will tear you apart!!!!!!!

*Ransac jumps back in the mech and charges toward Sammy Dead-O and attacks his leg. Fortuantely for Sammy Dead-O, small children could do more damage to the leg than Ransac's mech.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sammy Dead-O

Seemingly one with his mech, Sammy Dead-O feels a tickle on his left leg. The mech equivalent of a giggle booms from the crackly speaker near the machine's heart. As it teeters awkwardly to swat away the pest, it becomes clear that the offensive tactic is much more effective than it should be.

Away! Shoo! Let us fight as mecha, not knee-biting crunchies!

Sammy Dead-O's mech kicks the attacker away and prepares for a second assault. Sammy then notices the model number. He remembers what they say about mecha with long model numbers. His mech-hood is threatened.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac's mech gets up from being swatted away. He stands up and attempts to attack the leg again.*

YOU BRUTE! YOU BRUTE! YOU BRUTE! YOU BRUTE!

*Ransac then snaps his fingers and the color of his mech is now black.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Ha, you are using arcane methods of mech-to-mech combat. Let me show you how it's done.
*Maraud appears in his Mech(Timberwolf's my favorite), then proceeds to shoot at Sammy Dead-O's leg*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NO!!!!!!! LET ME TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!!!!

*Ransac's mech chrages towards Maraud's Timberwolf and attacks it leg. After about five minutes of this, Maraud kicks it off. Maraud laughs and then notices that Ransac made a small hole in his leg. Ransac then fires a blue PPC blast at the opening and it destroys Maraud's leg. Ransac then pushes the mech over and it blows up, not before Maraud ejected, though.*

This is between me and Sammy. This is now MY fight.

*Ransac attacks Sammy Dead-O's leg.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sammy Dead-O

Sammy notes that he should have put more effort into reinforcing the legs of his mech. Realizing that a fall to the hard earth could be a death blow to his 16-ton machine, he attempts to shift the battle's focus.

To the air you go, vile metallic fiend!

Sammy tries to throw Ransac's mech into the air, but it's very difficult because Sammy's mech has two cannons in the place of hands. Sammy makes another mental note: "Get a hand."

Sammy also wonders if maraud is all right.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac assures Sammy Dead-O that Maraud is all right. His mech, on the other hand, isn't. Ransac's mech, at this point, has finally made a small hole in Sammy's leg.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rando

And then Rando comes along in his 100 ton AS7-K Atlas, sporting the new Inner Sphere Advnced Targeting Computer and makes a called shot to everyone's head with his Gauss Rifle, making good use of the Aimed and Called shots rules in the Maximum Tech book. With a Gunnery of 1, that shouldn't be too hard.

Every one follow that?

"Die!"

D

Darsh

Darsh appears in his 100 ton Daishi, heavily modified with the newest clan technology (And a kick ass sound system too) the targeting computer assigns each mech a threat value, with Rando being the top threat.

Follow this Rando

Darsh fires every weapon on the Daishi (1 Clan CSTRK SRM, 1 Clan Gauss rifle, 4 Clan ER Large Lasers, and 4 Clan ER Medium Lasers) the shots reduce the armor on the Atlas's legs into the red zone, and it's back into the yellow zone.

Your turn.

P

Prince RXI

*Suddenly everyone hears the sound of boosters firing. A REALLY BIG, leg-less, hovering, Mastery Mech appears as though out of nowhere(It was moving too fast to even be seen).*

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO FIGHT AT THE SAME TIME THAT RANSAC AND SAMMY-DEAD-O ARE FIGHTING!!! NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE AWSOME POWER OF MOBILE!

*RXI's Mech, Mobile, Shoots some of it's weapons (all of Mobile's weapons are: 6 Large plasma lasers; 10 Machine Guns with 5 packs of ammo in each; 4 Black PPCs(the strongest type of PPC); 6 LRM 100 streak missiles w/15 packs of ammo; and 2 gauss rifles with 10 pakcs in each) at Darsh and Rando. Darsh and Rando's mechs are all suddenly put into the red on all spots and all there weapons are off line.*

Now shut up and watch the fight!

oh, and I do have this mech made out of legos, I just don't know how to put pictures on my posts or on the computer.

Prince RXI, Master of all Lego creations!!

S

Sammy Dead-O

Having expected such a situation to arise, Sammy whips out some of the rulebooks he's stashed in the cockpit. Unfortunately, all he can grab quickly are the Fuzzy Heroes core book and a tattered copy of God's Little Instruction Book for Mecha Pilots.

Leafing through Fuzzy Heroes, he finds that his pink mech has an intolerably low defense level. He also finds that God didn't actually write the other book (as advertised on the cover).

Darnit.

Ransac...are you...are you gnawing on my leg? Cut it out!

Something hits Sammy's mech on the head. Something big. The voice from the torso begins to sound even more crackly:

Knock it off with the called shots already! Can't we just have a nice little mecha battle without all the fancy gizmos coming up? I mean...

Sammy is interrupted by the sound of boosters firing. He notices Mobile, the mech he had previously known only through legend and Lego models, approaching from the southeast.

Relieved, scared, confused, and hungry, Sammy does the only thing he knows how to do; he leaps in the air and spins around, Dexter-style, hurling dodgeballs across the battlefield.

R

Rando

Hmmmm...How many heatsinks you packin'?

With one finger above the coolent-pod button, Rando performs an AlphaStrike at the DireWolf (I refuse to use the House Kurita designation. Great Death indeed!).

So, that makes for 1 LRM 20, 2 ER Large Laser and a Gauss Rifle slug flying at you. I guess the 2 rear firing Medium Lasers vaporize a tree or something.

I then call my Overlord class DropShip to deploy my 4 wings of Mechbuster fighter craft. Each sports a AC/20, so this should be brutal.

Once again, "Die!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, now pleased that the hole is large enough to shoot at, lets go of Sammy Dead-O's leg. Ransac jumps back 100 feet and prepares to fire a blue PPC at Sammy Dead-O's wounded spot.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Mobile has 200 heatsinks, wieghs 180tons, and the bottom half of him is almost purely boosters, lasers, oh, and 1 anti-gravity machine. He also has more weapons than I said last time. this ultimate ones I call the "Mobilizers", after the mech, Mobile. He has something I call the "Mobile Wall" which is an inward energy absorber that I can turn off at anytime. His armor is ultimate+++ rated, so no bullet can hope to ding him in the slightest. With the boosters he can move faster than a nova, and fly without any trouble:) He is my ultimate lego creation and I plan to keep upgrading him for a long time to come. Oh, and one more thing. The "Mobilizers" are not stoppers, they can put any suit into the red all over in one shot.

*Mobile's head moves (the movement to hard not to see) and stares down at Rando and Darsh's mechs with a look that plainly says "Don't make me mad in the slightest!"*

Prince RXI, truely the master of all lego warriors!

M

Multani

While all the fighting is going on, the mech warriors do not notice a new model floating about dormant. It is a dark shade of green with white plating and blueish-white angel wings. With the arrival of Mobile, the Gundam-Wing/Star Trek universe based mech flares to life. The eyes suddenly brighten. A modified form of the ZERO system allows the pilot [Multani] to access the battle situation.

I don't like RXI. I have a thing against immature all powerful models. You will die first.

Rando: I'll let you live this time, but if anyone even gets near another tree, they'll have hell to pay.

Specs of Gundam [mech]:
Armor: Ablative Gundanium plating, supporting layers of composite armor with residual force-field layers.
Defense: 1 Force-shield
200 tetrawatt shield generator
Weapons: 1 Beam saber. 1 Beam Sythe. 6 Beam "claws"
Dual Rapidfire Vulcan cannons with 2000 rounds each
2 Dual-fire wrist cannons
1 Double Beam Rifle
20 Quantum Missiles

Multani takes aim at Moblile and watches as Mobiles heat skins disentigrate one by one.
Give me your best shot. ;)

M

maraud234

*Maraud's ejection pod sends him all the way back to his dropship, which is still in orbit. Maraud then decides that he will re-enter the battle in his spare elemental. On another note, Maraud also wonders how Ransac's mech could carry a PPC, considering it is really small and all.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have a very small PPC(Don't look too much into that). That PPC unfolds into a BIGGER PPC.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Cool, cool.

*Maraud then jumps on Prince RXI's mech, and starts to fire his machine gun into his cockpit. Prince RXI tries to swat Maraud's elemental away, but to no avail. Maraud then jumps off Prince RXI's mech and runs around while Prince RXI tries to fire at him. While Prince RXI tries to shoot Maraud's mech, he doesn't notice that Ransac has a chance to destroy him.....*

S

Sammy Dead-O

Seeing that the dodgeballs had little effect, Sammy tries a new tactic: He fires a thick, expanding, quick-hardening goo (as with Ransac's tiny PPC, no jokes, please) at the aggressors all around him. With luck, this will slow some folks down a bit...or at least mellow them out a little with its minty scent.

He also aims a small amount at the hole in his mech's leg, hoping to seal off the opening before Ransac can fire. Let's hope this works...