Magic Online

O

orgg

I've got a TON of Tribal decks... I was board one day and just patched together all possible Tribes, and made a mental note of the ones I needed a ~FEW~ more of to make the tribe work-- Thanks for the final Golems, Captain Caveman.

I'm also looking for the rare Oddy dwarves and Cephalids of all... squamiousnesses. ALBULUJA! IA! IA! Errhhrrrm, sorry.

I've got a couple of 5-color decks, but nothing special-- just thrown together like most very casual Five decks.

Depressingly, I've too few 'normal' decks... and one of my decks that I ment as a watered-down Draino turned out to be quite harsh when paired up against other 'casual' decks... Looks like I relgate it to 'only when somone only playes their WWE deck[WhiteWeenieEquipment.dec].

Actually, I've fallen in love with MOL's deckbuilder, though. It helps out SO much when doing lists of cards. I'll attach an example(and preview of my next article) to show you how. Seffy will probably like this. :) (as always, Ed hasn't made .dec allowed STILL... thus, save this as a .dec file)

Attachments

M

MagicMan

Ummm...Orgg. Your link you left there doesn't work...Thought I'd let you know...Now give me my cookie!!

R

rkoelsch

Unfortunately this is for people who have MTGO installed. Save it as a Deck File. Launch MTGO and load the file in the deck Editor.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are the .dec formats between MTGO and Apprentice interchangeable? Because I would have assumed it was an Apprentice deck (despite the thread subject matter :) )

T

train

Hadn't tried... but if you have apprentice at work - you might be able to try it spidey...;) :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, when I download the file, I either have to save it as a bitmap image or All files. So when I name it with a .dec as an All files, I get an error reading it when trying to load it in Apprentice. If I try to save it as a bitmap image, it automatically appends the .bmp at the end and also get an error reading it. So I guess it doesn't work...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not really, it loads either a .dec file (which I guess assumes it's in Apprentice format) or a text file that's made to look like a .dec format.

O

orgg

MOL .dec files are not interchangable with Apprintince .dec files.

You have to save it as 'all files' and change the extention to .dec to download it, as Ed hasn't approved .dec as a type that can be uploaded.

N

Notepad

All those lovely decklists prescriptions from orgg: Gotta enjoy them. Definitely a reason to get the .dec file to be allowed.

And no, I haven't downloaded that latest one yet. Too lazy.

O

orgg

I think the .dec files are based mostly on text, as they're quite small.

I think the one I put in this thread might be interesting to you, Seffy. It's a preview of April Fifth's article.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by orgg
I think the one I put in this thread might be interesting to you, Seffy. It's a preview of April Fifth's article.
Hmm, then in that case I think I'll have to download it right now before I get caught up in something else. Let's see here...