Like it!

L

Lythand

I wasnt sure where to post this and I bet there is already a thread on it, but I like the new design of the web page. Good work who ever did it.
Just one question. Why did you do it?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's LOTS of threads on this. Check Main, CPA Voting Issues, Suggestions, and Testing forums for other threads. Ed of course is responsible for the changes as he's the webmaster. Why? He mentioned the old format was a "pain" or something like that but didn't expand why.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Spidey - it's coming. It's shaping up like an English paper in a sense. :)

Oh, and some food for thought: Think about WHY you've never (/rarely) seen a black/orange scheme.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Make it an article!

[me] scratches head...[/me]

Beats me, because the only time I've seen that color scheme was here and I didn't have any problem... you must have covered up all its shortcomings or something :)

D

Duel

I still say you should re-install the black/orange setup once a year, on halloween. Just for a day.

S

sageridder

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
Spidey - it's coming. It's shaping up like an English paper in a sense. :)

Oh, and some food for thought: Think about WHY you've never (/rarely) seen a black/orange scheme.
not being a wise guy but is a statment gonna be posted?

D

Duel

Ed, come on! Why do you never see an orange-black background?

N

nodnarb24

Black and orange ruled. I still don't like the white and blue but hey I have to live with it.

I bet all the newbies are wondering, "Black and Orange? when was this? I want to see what all the hubbub is about!"

I also liked the older logo better.

Z

Zero

I think ed means we never see it because its a bad layout and it doesent look professional. I dont agree, but I think thats what he means...

D

Duel

Casual players.......
Look Professional........
Casual......
Professional......
Casual......
Right. Anyways, there must be a better reason.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[color="Why hasnt Ed explained yet"] ???????[/color]

H

Hetemti

Nodnarb...you just had to mention that logo...

...makes us all look like a bunch of phairy-phuks, not casual game players. It's not f00! And Mr. T pittys the fool who wrecks web-boards!

Not to mention the white burns my eyes...but I know why it's white...

Ed's got a pack of Soul Wardens giving him extra lives every time someone new joins the boards. Before you know it, Ed'll start Congregating...then the Serra Avatar gets ruptured with a CoP on Ed's side...what do you know...Ed done killed us all. Oh, poopie.

H

Hawaiian mage

Well it's been about two months now... and I STILL liked the older version better...

Bring it back!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Fact is I don't have that document any more :)

But to clarify:
Usability
Maintainablity
Speed

Are 3 major reasons why the change took place.

H

Hetemti

But to clarify further:
The new boards annoying to use...
...the debate betwixt posts and spam was maintained...
...and Ed was on speed when he made the change.