Like it!

D

Duel

Second the motion. How is magic gonna seem satanic enough to scare off the newbies if we don't have a black and organge flaming page? I guess mindripper works, and ccgprime, but there should be at least one more!

H

Hawaiian mage

Well MTGcraft is black and brown... but it's not very popular yet...

D

Darsh

Originally posted by Zadok001
Please, God, Duel, tell me that was sarcasm...

:)
Cmon Zadok....don't you remeber how much fun it was?
And besides....it's the only way anyone could tell if they CPA member material....Muwhaha!!

Oh, and give in to the dark masters will Zadok...

D

Duel

Zadok IS the dark master's will.....

Actually, I kinda liked people coming up over my shoulder, peering in, and GOING AWAY. Now they try and figure out what I'm doing.

D

Darsh

Or the classic question "Are you playing Pokemon?" you say no them try to explain to them the game and of course they just stare for a second then walk off.

THE DARK MASTER IS CALLING! OBEY HIS COMMANDS!

D

Duel

THE DARK MASTER IS CALLING! SHOP AT WAL-MART!

*Note: Satan, lord and master of evil, wishes in no way to be associated with the twisted heap of inhuman torture that is Wal-Mart.

D

Darsh

What are you talking about? Down here Wally-world is the place to be on Friday night.(At least for most people...)

D

Darsh

Thats the slang for Wal-Mart here, and we have the Super Wally-worlds too, betcha jealous now aren't ya?

D

Duel

Not really. It took us 3 purges to get rid of our Wal-marts.... We downsized them to starbucks...

D

Darsh

*Note. Satan does not want to be associated with Wal-Mart, Starbucks, or traffic jams; really people, he gets enough hate mail already.

I just noticed something...the CPA has the same color scheme as....WAL-MART!!! Ahhhh!!!

Now thats creepy.

D

Duel

Um, okay.....
[me] backs away quickly[/me]

If his head starts spinning around on his body, call an old priest and a young priest, k?

A

Apollo

Hey! Wally-World is Wally Sczerbiak (sp?)! You shouldn't go giving away his name to stupid stores that are undeserving of it! Harumph!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

:) :) :)

We need a smilie of the yellow guy whistlin'.

That way we can prepare for our Walmart overlords.

:) :) :)

This is :) :) :) signing out. :)