IYO Whats broken?

I

Istanbul

You kidding? Train has a pathological, unreasoning hatred of the color blue and anything associated with it. He won't look at the sky in the daytime. He won't eat blueberries or look at the ocean. If he holds his breath too long, he turns purple. He thinks the primary colors are red, yellow, and green. He won't listen to the blues, he won't eat bleu cheese, he won't wear blue jeans...he avoids the color in all facets of his life. Even if blue isn't what he thinks it is, he'll still avoid it, because he can't face blueness.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
But it was printed, and so was Desert, and so was Ice Floe, and so was Halls of Mists...

And there's nothing they can do about it...

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Istanbul
You kidding? Train has a pathological, unreasoning hatred of the color blue and anything associated with it. He won't look at the sky in the daytime.
Doc Loco goes outside?!? In the sun?!? :eek:

A revelation...

T

train

Isty - you forgot the fact that I had coloring inserted into my blood stream to stop my veins from looking blue when the blood was depleted of oxygen...

There are uses for all islands, toilet paper comes to mind... As for the blue power lands... 2-ply comes to mind...

As for the blue Magic enthusiasts... used 1 and 2-ply TP slingshot pellets come to mind...

;)