IT'S THE KILL FUZZY510 SHOW!!!!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

tag guard :D
i've seen it posted other places but i don't know what it\ does

N

nodnarb24

TAG GUARD

I used to play the tag guard game but it went on forever so me and duel made a treaty.

F

fuzzy510

I'M DEAD!!! I AM DEAD!!!! YOU CAN'T KILL A DEAD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

sure you can, you can bring them back to life, and beat them to death all over again :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i refuse to participate in such a childish game, mainly because i don't feel like putting tag guard on the top of all my posts

K

K9Archmage

MMMYes, i am K9Archmage. God of Death, god of slaughter, god of... DOGS!

K9Archmage: KILL THE FUZZYMAN!
TICM: K9Archmage, death is not the answer to everything!
k9Archmage: Yes, TORTURE also has its merits...

[me] straps fuzzy into a seat and forces him to watch the barbie tv show for all of eternity![/me]

MWAHAHAH! Now if thats not evil, i don't know WHAT is!

HOipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh my god, they actually made a barbie cartoon
[me] shudders [/me]
and you know who they are don't you, they are a group of the five richest people in the world, known as the pentaverit, who meet in a secret resort in colorado springs tri-monthly. whose part of the pentavarit, well the Queen, i don't remeber the rest, and colonel sanders, before he went heads up, oh how i hated the colonel, with his wee beady eyes, and his smug face, oh you gotta by my chicken oh
Charlie: how can you hate the colonel
me: because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave in nightly smartass
speacial bonus to whomever knows where that rant came from :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tag guard

*Ransac out of the blue says he got that tag and kicks fuzzy510 square in the balls. fuzzy510 starts crying and Ransac tags to.....*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

tag guard
me...
[me] follows Ransac's example and kicks Fuzzy510 square in the balls, about 50 times until his blood vessesls burst from the extreme pain [/me]

K

K9Archmage

Wow, umm. This is kinda weird. Ummm. OOOKKKKAAAYYY. So, you are kicking him in his balls while he is watching barbie for eternity? Woah, i almost feel sorry for him.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

Since this thread is about me, I am requesting that it be closed. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
TAG GUARD

*Ransac ingnores Fuzzy510's plea for subordination(whatever that means) and pokes Fuzzy510 in the eyes.*

Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh. Why close this thread. EVERYBODY(except fuzz510) LOVES THIS!!!!!! Ask Teferi.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

[me] pokes fuzzy in the eyes, while saying "WOOOWOOOWWOOOWOO!" [/me]

Why COITENLY!

Hoipa

M

Multani

I hate to stick my head in this, but the spirit of the English teacher inside of me couldn't resist.

Ransac: I believe it is the word insubordination you are refering to. It means when someone disobeys another person with higher authority when asked to perform a task. Your usage of the word in this context is awkward, but grammatically acceptable.

F

fuzzy510

[me]reincarnates himself as, well, himself. He then takes his handy-dandy atomic bomb with himself strapped onto it, and detonates it, killing everybody, and turning the entire CPA into radioactive ash.[/me]

OK, I'll go along. I'd like to see you all get out of this one!!!!

T

Teferi

[me] straps on his rambo gear and grabs a nuke[/me]

go ahead ask me i dare ya

(actually it's kinda fun to dies over and over)