IT'S THE KILL FUZZY510 SHOW!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Due to the request of Fuzzy510, we will kill him now. But let's do this my way.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and everyone is now in a wrestling ring. Everyon is now wearing a wierd costume, with Ransac and K9Archmage wearing basically the same thing. You must tag whoever is beating up fuzzy510 at the time in order to beat fuzzy510 up.*

Now, let's get to work.

*Ransac turns fuzzy510 upside-down and delivers a piledriver. Ransac then tags in an anonymous person.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

[me] takes the tag[/me]

[me] looks down at himself he's wearing a weird @$$ spandex outfit[/me]

[me] Grabs fuzzy and beats him over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over over and over over and over and over AND OVER[/me]

ah that felt good

[me] tags sum1 [/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes the tag and grabs his shotgun.[/me]

[me]shots Fuzzy's head off,[/me]

Is that considered an illegal foreign object?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac makes the tag and dances like a llama. He then prepares to snap his fingers. fuzzy510 begs in mercy, but Ransac still snaps them. fuzzy510 is now wearing a Barney suit. Ransac then tags to another.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

Bob punches Fuzzy in the family jewels, then Bob's pet Sabertooth Nishoba kicks the crap out of fuzzy
Bob tags....

L

Landkiller

Me.

[me] sets explosives throughout the ring and activates them with using a hidden remote signal.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..{tags someone}1..

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes the tag and wait outside until the explosion occurs.*

*poof*

*Ransac then looks at Landkiller, who is trying to figure out what went wrong. Ransac then delivers the Stone Cold Stunner on Fuzzy510. Helping him to his feet, Ransac prepares to make the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today. HE DELIVERS THE ROCK BOTTOM!!!! Fuzzy510, almost knocked out, is lying motionless. Ransac kicks his side and looks at the crowd. He takes off his elbow pad, sways his arms, bounces off both side ropes, and layeths the smacketh down on fuzzy510 with the People's Elbow. Ransac raises his eyebrow and then tags......*

Ransac, too focus on beating him up than killing him.

G

Gerode

[me]takes the tag. He puts Shiny Paper Clips in Fuzzy's hand, and then jams the other end of the paper clips into an electric outlet. Gerode hangs Christmas lights on the energetic Fuzzy. Time to tag! [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac makes the tag and punches fuzzy510 in the face. While he is staggered, Ransac looks at the crowd, then he look sat fuzzy510 and delivers some Sweet Chin Music. With fuzzy510 on the ground, Ransac jumps out of the ring and points to Landkiller. Landkiller then pushes the button.*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*Ransac snaps his fingers and the ring is put back together. fuzzy510, still alive, barely, is trying to crawl away. But, Ransac tags in.....*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Apparently you forgot I am enchanted with Regeneration!

[me]pays G and is back to normal.[/me]

Now what to do...

[me]takes a page out of the movie "Atomic Train" but insteads blows up the United States, not just Denver.[/me]

I love doing that.

B

Bob

Then Bob runs over and orders Nobie to eat fuzzy.
Nobie dies of food poisoning and Bob casts Reya Dawnbringer, who brings Nobie back to life!

K

K9Archmage

[me] takes the tag and starts beating himself on the head with it. He runs around screaming "Look at me! I've been tagged, I feel special". Then he snaps his fingers and starts flashing black and white rapidly. Everyone gets seizures and falls on the ground, squirming like a worm with extra-marital relationships[/me]

Hoipa?

K

K9Archmage

Oh yeah, i almost forgot.
[me] passes the tag too...[/me]

Hoipa

T

Teferi

[me] takes the tag[/me]

[me] phases in his army of disgruntled mutant badgers they rip fuzzy apart[/me]

DIE! (maybe that's a bit over board)

[me] tags sum 1 [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes the tag. The audience screams in anticipation. Ransac reaches down his pants and pulls out........A SWEATY, STINKY, OLD SOCK!!!!!!!! Mr. Socko, as we learn the sock's name is, is placed over the arm of Ransac like a glove. Fuzzy510 gets up and finds Ransac shoving that arm and sock down fuzzy510's throat. Fuzzy510 is now passed out. Ransac tags in......*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Me!

[me] goes to his refrigerator and takes out... a 5-year old Snickers bar! fuzzy sees it and eats it whole. He then turns purple,then blue, and eventually striped. His eyes start popping out of his sockets and he explodes in a bloody mess.[/me]

Mwahahahhahah!

Hoipa¿