It's been cool :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

FoR - You don't even love you father. Or is he just a deadbeat that left you when you were a kid.

Z

Zadok001

Yo, DUke, you want me to add your 'OtherPost' posts to your DUke account? :) Get your number way, way up there again? (Not that it's not already one of the top ones in the CPA...)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
WHO YOU CALLIN' A GIRL!!!

[me]checks the hardware God gave him when he was born...[/me]

I ain't no girl! :mad:

[You tell 'em, Magic Man-Orgg]

[Edited by theorgg on August 18th, 2000 at 11:02 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
...have to admit that SpiderMan treated TheGuyFromTheOtherPost better. When I'm DÛke, he usually just replys ignorantly, which is fine with me
Um, you know why? Because you actually posted stuff that was worth replying to and made sense. If you had come in like that in the first place I would have had NO idea what people were talking about when they thought you were a spazz on MTGNews.

And as I said in your first Welcome message, I was giving you the chance. You sorta sank your own boat (or at least took on a lot of water) through your own messages.

You don't wanna have to change? Whatever :rolleyes:. But as I said before in this thread, expect your attitude to abrade some people and see if you can handle it WITHOUT flaming anyone.

Although I still think you can post under DUke and still have the quality you had as Guy.

T

The Magic Jackal

LoL Duke (sorry, I don't know how to make the ^ over your U) you don't get out much, do you? The great thing about aol is that you can make an new screen name whenever you feel like it, then ditch it when it's no longer useful. Who knows, I could have 25 names on the cpa. Sure, deathsicle is one, but is it the only one? If you noticed, I had registered with deathsicle a long time ago. Unlike The Guy From The Other Post, I didn't post a lot under that and gain suspicion. Do you really know who your peers on the board on? Most of them could be me for all you know. Casey could be me for all you know. It's scary isn't it? The scarier thing is that just about everyone could do this. Here's something to chew on while you contemplate on a reply: Did I actually ever leave this board?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yes. I am not real. I am a puppet in Jackals grand scheme. In fact, I AM jackal.

Or am I...?

D

deathsicle

Yes. I am not real. I am a puppet in Jackals grand scheme. In fact, I AM jackal.

Or am I...?

D

DÛke

...Yes, I don't get 'out' to the AOL much. You seem to know a lot about the internet, so I think the sentence 'you don't get out much' really applies to you, not me. Thanks.

By the way Zadok, no, I don't want you to add my other posts to DÛke's account. You, for one, have gotten into so much trouble. I had enough of me. I'll just do my own thing. I appreciate your concerns, but I don't want you to even spend one more minute trying to 'fix' me up. Thanks. :)

[Edited by DÛke on August 18th, 2000 at 01:59 PM]

T

The Magic Jackal

I was saying that you didn't get out much because you didn't pick up "po'ed" or "casey perfers the company of men". I'm guessing that your a teenager, and both of those are pretty common slang, at least when your talking around your parents. When there not in the room, we all have some different words.

T

Thrash Golem

it's not like you're married to a message board or something..

you are allowed to go to more then one at once. I go to this one just recently, i believe this is my 3rd post, i got to mtgnews.com for the deck ideas and invasion rumors, and i usually go to magictraders.com for most stuff.

D

Duel

DO you, Duke, take this dojo to be your lawfully wedded URL? To have and to home, in uploads, and in health, as long as you both shall surf?

D

DÛke

...I don't surf the web as much as you guys do. When I'm on the net, I'm either here, at the CPA, over at MTGnews, or going through my Hotmail.

If that is a problem with any of you, than notify me :).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait 'til you get a desk job with 'Net access and hardly anything to do (or you do it so fast that you have PLENTY of free time) (or a gov't job :)). It's surprising how long you can surf... ;)

Ah, what to look forward to when getting older...