It's been cool :)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Multani I have to argue about your second statement. :p:confused:

D

DÛke

...have to admit that SpiderMan treated TheGuyFromTheOtherPost better. When I'm DÛke, he usually just replys ignorantly, which is fine with me :), but still...you get the point...I was trying to see how'd Ed and mr. p(I'm not going to waste my time capiltalizing IT) react to me when I'm in as a differnet name, but I didn't get the chance since everybody 'unmasked' me...:)

A

Apollo

Had me fooled...

But I never really did know you, cause I was gone much of the time you were posting, so that's my excuse.

Welcome back! Sorta.

T

theorgg

I think Ed checks the E-mail of everyone that signs up here...

He knew that some guy that called me a jerk on the Adkinson thread had the E-mail Yea@right.com, so that says somthing...

D

DÛke

...used an alternative email for my other account, which I will never use again.

Here, Ed, TheGuyFromTheOtherPost has about 60 posts already, NON of them are spams, what does that tell you? It should tell you that someone (like I) could write fast and still make sense :) There, I'm happy that I made my point, kind of...:)

T

The Magic Jackal

What duke is back? What's going on? Where am I?
I knew I wasn't getting enough sleep.
Time to go back to bed.....

BTW duke, It's Magic jackal, not magical jackal.

D

DÛke

I keep mistaken you for this 'other' guy I know...
Anyway...I never left, and never will, until I'M the last person to leave.

T

The Magic Jackal

right, this "other" guy. you might want to talk to casey about that, if you know what I mean.

D

DÛke

...what, you think I'm going to be the next FoR, or Casey, or FoundationOfRancor? You think I'm going to make a new name for myself everyday? You really have no idea Jackal.
I like DÛke, and everyone knows me as DÛke; why would I want to start over with a new name? I reregistered because I want to prove a point to Ed, Istanbul, and mr.p, that Ed, though I was a spammer, but I'm not, heck, TheGuyFromTheOtherPost has about 60 posts already, NON of them are spams. I wanted to tell the other two guys that they didn't like me and/or had something against me ONLY because I was known as DÛke. They were going to like TheGuyFromTheOtherPost, trust me, but it was always going to be ME, the guy behind DÛke, noone else.

Too bad the girls in here are too smart for me.
As soon as I registered as TheGuyFromTheOtherPost,
Purple Girl sent me a PM asking if I was DÛke :)
Almindhra sent me a PM asking if I was DÛke :)
TomB KNEW I was DÛke :)
Then, Zadok, told me he had a couple of PMs asking if I was DÛke :)
It's like TheGuyFromTheOtherPost WAS DÛke :)
I couldn't keep the act any longer, so I droped the whole idea, and decided to come back, as DÛke :)

Now, you might think that why would a GUY like ME, give a d@mn about what a GUY like Istanbul and mr.p thinks? Well, I don't. I don't care too, but the truth is, I have always been liked by everyone where ever I go, and I can't ever stand seeing someone not liking me FOR ANY reason. I have to clean up my act in order to make everyone like me, I want to be liked and want to like everyone, unless it's mr.p.

Hey, I'm done through caring, and I mean business now.

If you like me, I'll like you. If you hate me, I'll hate you. I don't care about my old nemesis anymore.

I'm FREE...:)
Free...:)
Free...I'm telling you..:)
I'm FREE :)
Muaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa :)

T

The Magic Jackal

You totally missed what I was saying duke. I was implying that Rancor "perferred the company of men" (No offense casey, I was just joking :)). You haven't been here too long so I'll let you in on a little secret... the closest I'll ever come to being serious on the boards Is (takes a deep thought) well I guess I'll never really be serious on the boards. In the words on Istanbul:
If you take me seriously, you deserve to
I'm not going to be the one that gets po'ed when you disagree with me. I'm just going to shoot you with an arrow and be on my way :)

D

DÛke

I'm not a "po'ed" either, whatever the hell that means, heck, I have been in MTGnews for 3 years, you should have been there and seen the stuff that was said about me, I just laughed up in their face :) Muaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa.
I just wanted to prove something here, and I think I did, almost...:)

Anyway, what's that thing about Casey? What do you mean "he enjoys the company of men?" Is he gay or soemthing, because I really didn't need to know that :)
Thanks for sharing though...

D

DÛke

Muaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa, the only one that is "PO'ED" is ED not me :) :) :), it's a joke, got that Ed?
po'Ed :)

Anyway, what does Magic Jackal mean?
By the way, Magic Jackal, it's DÛke, not duke :) Capitilize ME...

A

Almindhra

You know how I knew it was Duke?...What other person would spend their first day being a new member and put messages all over the boards?...I know I didn't do that, I tried to get a feel for the place before I would post a lot...And all the PostGuy did was post and post...( and I did check the writing style too )...

Duh, I knew you would be back Duke, you fart knocker...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im not gay.

Nothing against gay people. I just dont love men.

No matter what that deathsicle/jackal/*****/**** says.

He will pay. And pay dearly.

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on August 18th, 2000 at 01:24 AM]

D

DÛke

Who/what is Deathsicle/whatever?
Is that one of your other registrations Jackal?
I think Casey is cool, leave him alone :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I think FoR is in denial. Just admit it, you are gay.(J/K :))