Invasion forces need you

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

*to relax, nodnarb and his rats enjoy a good game of magic.

Oh wait we have a battle to fight.

*Nodnarb takes out his special waterfight armor(waterproof) and fills his Super Soaker with dish soap and sprays it into Nanokills eyes

Your blind now

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

whenever darsh trys to light the fuses on the Fodder cannons, nodnarb sprays it out with his super soaker.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm leaving for the night so don't kill me because i'll be far away from the battle.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

um no i dont think so.
*sends mogg legions to attack and rip nod's extremeties off of his body*
haha sucker.
*then goes up and to make sure he's dead shoves his his sword(along with the orb of aldur)into nods body*
sorry punk. but you're annoying and something had to be done about that.
oh look at that...there's greven and crovax.
*As predator brings herself to the ground Greven and Crovax jump off*
Hey
*They admire Riva's handy work.*
Well we need your help
"I see"Greven and Crovax say in unison
"Jinx"Greven says pointing to Crovax.
Crovax shoots greven an ice melting glare.
"Will you two cut it out and just send the moggs in?"Riva declares.
"Sure"Greven responds with a growl, trying to avoid Crovax's angry face.
"Crovax, crovax, crovax, crovax, crovax. there you can talk now"
"Thank you."Crovax says with a sadistic glee.
*with that said Crovax disappears again. only to be recognized with the screams for help.
"YOu didn't?" greven asks as he rides bast me on his mount.
"Ah but i did."i say under my breath.
*the moggs and greven run towards battle, and thrash and collide with the enemy. Only to be victorius.*
(hey you wouldn't expect anything less with phyrexians, now would you?)
and remember...MENTOS the freshmaker. :D

C

caesar

*Caesars Legions, armed with flamethrowers, start burning plauge rats.*
"HAHAHA!! Burn in hell you dirty rats!! HAHAHA!!"
*Now that all the plauge rats are dead Caesars legions turn their attention to the human soldiers.*
"How do you like your soldiers Darsh, regular or extra crispy? Thats what I thought. You heard him boys! He wants 'em extra crispy! HAHAHAHA!!"
*Caesar resummons his avatars. This time he brings in 10 avatars of might!!!*
"KILL!!! KILL!!! KILLLLLLLL!!"

C

caesar

*As Caesars soldiers continue their devistating attack on the enemy, Riva and nanokill send in more mogg legions. Caesar calls for 500 more legions (1000 each), which arrive almost immediantly.*
"Legions destroy their base camps, 20 per camp!! The remaining legions can sack, and pilage the villages!!"
*The Legions begin their assaults, with automatic weapons, on the base camps and villages. Some soldiers return with gold and silver tucked into their bags. Caesar, Darsh, Crovax, Greven, Nanokill, and Riva sit around a table planning their next assault....*

R

Riva Iron-Grip

um, im thinking thee homeworld. may rat planet, or maybe even dominaria?

C

caesar

*Caesar yells at Riva.*
"NO, NO, NO, NO!! Lets attack Keld! Their the only ones who have enough strength to put up a fight!!"
*Caesar takes a knife a stabbes it into the heart of Keld!*
"Once we finish with these losers we can attack the heart of Keld! Latulla you have met your match!!!"
*All around the table burst into laughter!!*

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 11:28 AM]

D

Dark Horse

Groovy this is what I was planning on. *Dark Horse summons brutus to slip a dagger between ceasers ribs. Then he grabs Nodarbs and his rats remains and gets his medics to set to work on them. And next of course:

Briiiiingggg

Greven: Hello Predator Flagship, how may we kill you.

Commander Okk: Uhhh Hello Greven is your refrigerator running?

Greven: Hold on let me check *Wait 5 minutes* Yes it is running.

Commander Okk: Well then you better go catch it!

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

AHHHH, thanks for the medics i feal a refreshed. It's no loner fun and games.

*nodnarb24 summons his rat minions to devour Riva. After there is nothing left of Riva his Mogg minions flee in terror as they see the rats coming after them.

C

caesar

Hey Dark Horse:
I'm immmortal!!!
And as for you rat man. My legions Will kill your rats, again!
*Crovax beheads Dark Horse. Caesars legions Burn Nodnarb24 and his rats.*
HAHAHAHA!!!!

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 12:47 PM]

C

caesar

Since none of the other generals are here I'm ending the campagin in Jamuraa. Due to devestating loses on the enemy side. Next I would like to say if the enemy doesn't want the attacks to stop we will countinue slaughter your troops.

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 12:46 PM]

R

Ristik

*Summons personal Licid horde to buff himself
*Sends a lone merfolk with a Tempting Licid attached to lure out the Phyrexians
*Blasts Phyrexians with a great big fire hose and laughs!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey nod read up. your dead like steak. now then why must we end the battle? it was just getting fun.
"Greven?"
"Yes Your majesty"
"Attack these swines until there is nothing left!"
"Yes Sire"
*at that greven commands the moggs to open fire on the enemy which is laid under eternal firepower*
HAHAHAHA

C

caesar

"Because we have better things to do. We have conquered Jamuraa. It is time to conquer Keld!"
*Caesar rips out his side-arm and wastes a escaping prisoner of war.*
"Now would anyone else like to try and get away?? Didn't think so. Greven and Crovax I've gone above you both and talked to Lord Yawgmoth, he says that this place a waste land now and not worth our trouble. He says its time to move on to Keld. I have the power to kill all who our Lords plan."
*Caesars legions form firing squads and eliminate the P.O.W.'s. Caesar walks out of the tent. The remaining Generals whisper amongst themselves. Caesar brings in a cage with none other than Squee inside.*
"We now have our bargining chip"
*The table once more bursts into laughter.*

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 02:21 PM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

it is decided then. we move to keld, to destroy the power that would behold our destiny:rulers of all multi-verses.

D

Dark Horse

For one thing, I have a copyright with the minister of war. Moggs, goblins, Kyrens, Squee, and dose little bastardy red guys are all strictly under my control.

Ceasar- Yo buddy we are all either A. Immortal, B. Command large legions of troops capable of ressurecting us, or C. Can cast planar collapse. And with that theme, I cast planar collapse on Hades and the legions of the dead are free to fight on behalf of the Jamuraan League. That includes but is not limited too.

Me.
My moggs.
Nodnarbs rats.
Kipamuites
everyone who ever died in dominaria.

Afterwards, 1000 mogg parasappers appear in ceasers base camp, rig the whole place up, then detonate themselves. Result: Big, big BIG goblin grenade.

Ristik? Are you on the side of Jamuraan defenders or Phyrexian (Spit) invaders. If your on my side, I give you unlimited red mana, an alaren, and a personal squee as a bodyguard. Just shove him in front of you and your set.

Riva, before you can attack, I need a detailed description of your troops pay, benifits, retirement age, and amenities.
If, and I stress the word IF, they're up to interplanar workers Union standards, you may proceed. If not, the IRS's Dominaria bureau (Which I happen to head ;)) will seize control of them.

D

dw51688

I DON'T LIKE EVIL. I WILL BE THE BENEDICT ARNOLD OF THIS WAR! JUST CALL ME A TRAITOR! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA