Invasion forces need you

R

Riva Iron-Grip

The invasion is almost at hand and Lord Yawgmoth needs you. so all that pledge alliance to chaos, evil, and whatever besides good. Join Yawgmoth. I know that nanokill, theorgg, and I will be leading the invasion along with Commander Greven il-vec, and Crovax himself. Now who would like to sign up for this glorius battle. Seeing as though we haved captured squee in the last battle making negotiations wont be very hard.
Now singing up wont be very hard. and if so phyrexian pie-eater you can be our chef if you'd like.

C

caesar

Caesar and his Legions pledge to assist Lord Yawgmoth in your invasion.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thank you ceaser. your forces will be an excellent boost in our efforts to take over dominaria

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Well i already got a pretty good cooking job with yawgmoth, but i'm in. and we don't have squee. he escaped or something

A

Apollo

I'm afraid Squee is in a hospital after suffering severe burns when he tried to grab the "pwetty biwdy."

I know he's a bit dense, but you'd think the flames would have clued him in that I'm a phoenix...

D

Duel

Hah! Yawgmoth can't even maintain control over his own generals! How does he think he can win?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

duel. keep your comments to yourself, or you will be quieted. by force if necessary. now, thank you pie-eater. this is a battle FOR yawgmoth, and we need you. now that you have made yourself known duel, are you pledging alliagance to the "good/marine" forces?

N

nanokill

ah battle i am here Riva. good to see you again pie-eater.
and I think this will be fun. but this time lets leave religous issues and the hate posts out of the battle.

ok.
we don'twant the thread closed do we

N

nanokill

hey apollo i apoligized on the pie post. any way.

I am sorry you were left locked up. the thread was closed before you were allowed to go free.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

look i didn't mean it last time. it just kinda...came out. and horse i'm still feeling bad about that. i hope you accept my apology

D

Duel

Nope. Not at all good. It just occured to me that since there are two sides fighting each other, that makes this a Duel, and I ought to stop by to supervise.

D

Duel

Just as long as he doesn't conquer anything.
After all, nobody likes a Darsh inVader.

D

Darsh

::Glares at Duel:: Do not mock me mortal or you will meet an early grave.

And now for the Pie-Eater;

Darsh is short for Dark Schneider the main character in the anime series Bastard.

He is an extremely powerful immortal wizard (although some call him a demon) who speciality is fire/lightning magic.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

Bastard is a hella tight anime series. but battle angel and wrath of the ninja is better

N

Neo_Keo

I the Minister of War have looked over and have seen that neither Riva Iron Grip, Nanokill............... have file a form to engage in battle.

So if you would be kind enough to fill out the neccessary forms in triple duplicate it would be great and help maintane the chaos of war within its respected borders. After it is in good fun and war helps keep the population down. Remember to use your noggin.

After all we are Magic Players not heevans.

Sincereley,
NEO
The Minister of War

P.S.

Don't forget about those Forms. All of you guys need one.

[Edited by Neo_Keo on August 29th, 2000 at 11:55 PM]

N

nanokill

fine neo_keo where do we get your war applications from.
could you tell us
and also WHO THE HELL MADE YOU MofW

(Goes over and slaps neo upside the head) send the forms, join the battle or just but out.

ok

N

Neo_Keo

*looks over the forms and shakes his head*

You mispelled WAR. Too bad you go to do it all over again. hehehehehe

:D
j/k

Thats one who's next?

[Edited by Neo_Keo on August 30th, 2000 at 12:39 AM]