Invasion forces need you

C

caesar

*Caesars thinks that maybe he should summon an insurance policy*
"The soldiers are weak. Hmmmmmm... must give them rest, but how???I've got it!!!..."
*Caesar summons the power of 3 avatars of fury and 3 avatars of woe.*
"Now my Avatars attack the enemys leaders dark horse and nodnarb24!! Kill them!!! Spill their blood alover the battlefeild!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

N

nanokill

ahhh.... those are just their clones caeser. trust me on that one. wait until they arrive on the field of battle before attacking them head on. (otherwise the won't acknowledge they are dead)

D

Darsh

Gotcha nanokill don't worry I won't let this one get out of hand, and caesar, I've handled our mogg recruits.

::Grab fodder cannon::
MINE!!!

"All of you moggs repeat after me."

"Hup two, three, four, we all want to serve you lord."
"We just wanna blow things up."
"Throw us in and pull the plug."

"Step 1: find a mogg"
"Step 2: throw the mogg in the cannon"
"Step 3: grab a new mogg"

"I love this job.":D

[Edited by Darsh on August 30th, 2000 at 10:10 PM]

N

nanokill

hahahahaha...... very good darsh, just what i had in mind.
but what gets me is why dark horse or nodnarb don't post. they have been here and i know they don't like me or Riva. that's what happened , they initiated the unspeakable uncle sam thread. but any way. here are some more moggs and also some more fodder cannons, For caeser, and everyone else(can't have em all darsh)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well nano sorry i haven't been on. i had to go to my physics class. and now that i'm guess what hell is going to break loose. now then ceaser seriously concentrate the legions on dark horse, and nodnarb24. they are annoying.
*moggs attack and support ceaser in his quest to rule everything. but remember he cant have rath or phyrexia.* with that said Riva leads his moggs into battle to pillage and rape all that oppose him.
*that ought to hold them off for awhile.*while saying that the orb of Aldur glows an appreciative dark blue
*ah yes the orb likes that.*
Riva Swings his sword in the air and strikes down...splitting a villager in 2.
*haha. it is a good day to die...is it not nanokill?*

N

nanokill

hmmmm... I would have to agree. and also cateran emperor and them should stay out of this one if they know whats good for them.(accidents can happen):D But for now lets leave the helpless villagers alone and go after dark horse and the rest. nanokill's angels swoop down, give the moggs new orders and send the moggs searching for dark horse's legions,( heading away from the villages.) the angels scour the skies searching for the enemy.

[Edited by nanokill on August 31st, 2000 at 01:26 AM]

N

nanokill

while the legions are out looking nanokill asks pie-eater to pass a few more slices of pecan over.( yelling to Riva" and why aren't crovax and greven here yet.) hmmmmm.
(mouth full of pie) wesh couldsh rellyy usse thee preatorr'ss helpps righhtts now. ( "pie-eater pass the milk please".) hey caeser, darsh what kind of pie do you want.

D

Dark Horse

Its nice to know im so loved :)

Anyway, I'll be reserrved after last time. Anyways Overlord and Nodarb lets break this popsicle stand.

N

nanokill

yes well dark horse you started the uncle sam thread against me in the first place. i guess riva wanted to get back at you and started this thread. just have one word to say to you. "DUCK" (angel throws pie in dark horse's face)
just haveing a little fun. and this time let's keep the posts clean. ok :D

D

Dark Horse

Yeah. Ill admit I had my own fair share, which I wont dare repeat, but the religious part I wasnt involved in until Riva started saying things.

(I only started that one on your name cuz you were the first name that came to my head. :)) And besides, your angels and your limitless supply of earth shattering magic presented a challenge :)

N

nodnarb24

TAG GUARD

YOUR DAMAGING THE SEWERS, YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!

*Nodnarb24's plague rats flee the sewers and all 847629034562256790635443978567834650345868 of 'em latch on to the wings of Ceasar's avatars. After 2 seconds the avatar's wing are completely eaten off and the avatars are grounded.

N

nanokill

Thank you darkhorse for the complement. but for this thread lets start out just goofing around then work up to a war.
ok :D and with these thoughts in mind( goblin sneaks up behind dark horse and gives him a wedgie.) hahahah:D

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

*Nodnarb24 sneaks up behind Riva and Nanokill and give them both Atomic Wedgies. :p

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

All of Nodnarb's rats are giving atomic wedgies to all of nanokill's angels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, your angels are flying funny.

N

nanokill

hmmmm... nanokill drops water balloons on top of nodnarb.
riva getting the joke less whips out a paint ball gun and shoots nodnarb repeatedly, covering him (laughing) in pink paint:D

N

nanokill

ummm nodnarb my angel don't wear underwear. don't belive me, look for yourself j/k:D

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

*Nodnarb24 takes out his Super Soaker 950000000000000 and fills it with hot pink dye. Then starts shooting at Nanokill and Riva.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Then nodnarb starts to shoot down Nanokills angel's with his Super Soaker

"Die you winged flying things that hurt me!!!", shouts nodnarb.

N

nanokill

(ducks behind nodnarb's car)hahahah, i pull out my supersoaker, fly out of range of nod's fire and let it rip.:D:D:D

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Ha, I don't have a car.

*Nodnarb lifts up "his" car and bangs it over NanoKills head like in saturday morning cartoons.
BANG!!!! POW!!!! BOING!!!!