Insomniac!!!!!!!!!!!

L

linsivvi

um...actually i would perfer none than one two day relationship

D

Duel

Okay, so the whaddya think of FoR had no malicious intent, I think this goes a little deeper. Maybe you should all take this outside. If I wanted to listen to this kinda abuse, I'd start dating again. Go back to MTGnews, or the site formerly known as the dojo. Thanks for no deck ideas and spoiling my day. Oh, and you all seriously need help.

"Tell me about your collective mothers..."

F

FadingInsomniac

Originally posted by Duel
Thanks for no deck ideas and spoiling my day.
Well, there's one thing I don't get, Duel. Why did you come to the Battle Arena and look at posts to find deck ideas? There is no talk of decks here. Here, we have flame wars. We do them in the Arena so that they don't affect other people's surfing. If you don't want to read our flames, then don't enter the arena. It's that easy. As for spoiling your day, I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't give a donkey's left testicle about your whining and bitching when you come into our thread and cry to us. Back off.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
This thread reads like a bad soap opera. I remember when I was your age (when dinosaurs walked the earth), we generally refrained from dissing each other's girlfriend choices. Unless, of course, we wanted to start a fight. Then it was OK.

The point is, we generally respected each other's need to gain "experience", even when it meant that a friend was seriously degrading himself getting way too serious about a losing proposition.

I speak from experience when I say that I wasted way too much time back in High School worrying about finding a girl to get serious about. In fact, that lasted well into my 20's. At the age of 25 I finally woke up and realized that getting serious isn't what dating is all about. Going out and having fun is.

I resolved to find me a pretty girl, take her out to dinner, and that's it. No waiting around for a goodnight kiss. No followup calls and begging for another date. No hanging around, doing goofy things just to get her attention. Just show her a good time and let whatever would happen, happen. I found the girl for it too.

No coincidence I moved in with her a couple months later.

The moral of the story? Sometimes the only way to find something is to stop looking so damn hard for it. Lighten up guys. You've got your whole lives ahead of you, and a whole world full of women to love, and have fun with.

So have fun! :D

Z

Zadok001

I guess I'll say my bit right about now. Don't worry, it's short.

YOU'RE ALL NUTS!

:) There, I'm done.

"No one can do that... 45?"

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

I just have one final thing to say in this old thread. Dave, don't insult Tina, OK? She doesn't deserve it. And I'm serious about that. If I were to insult someone you were interested in, and I made fun of him or her, you'd get pissed off. So please, stop.

G

garfobosonfire

Okedoke, I just needed to find some dirt on you so I used Tine, sorry man!

S

slipknotrulz

Tina is not a hooker just because her last name is hooker and ryan will never and i mean neeeeeever get ashley action in this life time and the next