Insomniac!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by TylersOnFire, May 16, 2000.

1. TylersOnFire Ouch...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    TCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *tyler does some cool wrestling move* *jeff says owwwwwww* (what this is the only way i can "hurt you" ! *punch punch* *ow ow*
    Ok well this was fun I have jsut flamed you jeff!! HEEHEHEE THanks
    Tyler

[Ty: I edited this to keep it within the screen bounds. No other changes. -Zadok001]
  2. FadingInsomniac New Member

DIE BITCH!!!!!

You suck at flaming.
  3. TylersOnFire Ouch...

hehehe sorry man i had too
  4. FadingInsomniac New Member

Did Chewy make you or something?
  5. TylersOnFire Ouch...

no i made me( this is cool we are like IM ing
  6. FadingInsomniac New Member

Here's a quote from Greg:
  7. linsivvi New Member

This is coming from a guy who went out with a girl called Tina HOOKER. hmmmm..do you see anything wrong with that? Once you get a girl that is not named after a slut, then you can try to insult tylers girlfriend. At least he has one!
  8. linsivvi New Member

Now jeff, you realize what you are saying....considering you went out with a girl named Tina HOOKER. HOOKER as in whore. Once you get a girl that is not named after a slut, then you can try to insult tyler.
  9. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Um, everyone who doesent get this just ignore it. HAHA jeff got told but greg said chewy was a whore not jeff. Greg is a whore. Jeff I thought you were pimpin boyd....oh well.
  10. FadingInsomniac New Member

Jason, you are a grade-A resturant-quality *******. Just because her last name is Hooker doesn't mean a damn thing. Back off.
  11. linsivvi New Member

GRRRRR, Hissssssssss, spit, growl,
  12. FadingInsomniac New Member

** Jeff tiger suplexes Jason, picks him back up, bearhug suplexes him, picks him up, belly-to-back overhead suplexes him, picks him up, Tazzplexes him, picks him up, German suplexes him, and finishes with a Crippler Crossface. **
  13. linsivvi New Member

*Jason shrugs it off, goes home, and wonders why he got himself into an arguement between Jeff and Tyler over something greg said*
  14. FadingInsomniac New Member

Did your mom use voice-to-text again?
  15. linsivvi New Member

Nope, just quoting the sounds I heard coming from the bedroom with you and Tina in it.
  16. linsivvi New Member

17. FadingInsomniac New Member

Sounds like someone is a little jealous that I can actually get a girlfriend. Who was the last person you went out with?
  18. linsivvi New Member

Oh, Tina is now a girl. When did you get together enough money for her to have "the operation"
  19. FadingInsomniac New Member

You never answered my question. If you want, I could set something up with [color="22DD00"]Laura Whitener[/color] and you...
  20. garfobosonfire New Member

Tyler, Chewy is a whore (hehe). And Jeff u did date TINA HOOKER, dont think about her name, just look at her, not a good idea, and Jason, well,, Jason just said some cool stuff so I dont really care. And um, well, ya, g2g.