Insomniac!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TylersOnFire

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *tyler does some cool wrestling move* *jeff says owwwwwww* (what this is the only way i can "hurt you" ! *punch punch* *ow ow*
Ok well this was fun I have jsut flamed you jeff!! HEEHEHEE THanks
Tyler

[Ty: I edited this to keep it within the screen bounds. No other changes. -Zadok001]

L

linsivvi

This is coming from a guy who went out with a girl called Tina HOOKER. hmmmm..do you see anything wrong with that? Once you get a girl that is not named after a slut, then you can try to insult tylers girlfriend. At least he has one!

L

linsivvi

Now jeff, you realize what you are saying....considering you went out with a girl named Tina HOOKER. HOOKER as in whore. Once you get a girl that is not named after a slut, then you can try to insult tyler.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Um, everyone who doesent get this just ignore it. HAHA jeff got told but greg said chewy was a whore not jeff. Greg is a whore. Jeff I thought you were pimpin boyd....oh well.

F

FadingInsomniac

Jason, you are a grade-A resturant-quality asshole. Just because her last name is Hooker doesn't mean a damn thing. Back off.

F

FadingInsomniac

** Jeff tiger suplexes Jason, picks him back up, bearhug suplexes him, picks him up, belly-to-back overhead suplexes him, picks him up, Tazzplexes him, picks him up, German suplexes him, and finishes with a Crippler Crossface. **

L

linsivvi

*Jason shrugs it off, goes home, and wonders why he got himself into an arguement between Jeff and Tyler over something greg said*

L

linsivvi

Nope, just quoting the sounds I heard coming from the bedroom with you and Tina in it.

F

FadingInsomniac

Sounds like someone is a little jealous that I can actually get a girlfriend. Who was the last person you went out with?

L

linsivvi

Oh, Tina is now a girl. When did you get together enough money for her to have "the operation"

F

FadingInsomniac

You never answered my question. If you want, I could set something up with [color="22DD00"]Laura Whitener[/color] and you...

G

garfobosonfire

Tyler, Chewy is a whore (hehe). And Jeff u did date TINA HOOKER, dont think about her name, just look at her, not a good idea, and Jason, well,, Jason just said some cool stuff so I dont really care. And um, well, ya, g2g.