Insomniac!!!!!!!!!!!

F

FadingInsomniac

Well, gee, it's Garfobosonfire, also known as Dave. Tina looks bad? Well, Dave, like I said to Jason, who was the last girl you went out with? Oh, wait, I forgot you were a pansy-ass faggot who wants to bone men up the ass. My bad. Tell Emery I said hi.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

For Tyler and Fading's sake, I really hope this is all a joke.
If it isn't, I see two POTENTIAL targets for my treetrunk and a lot of flames. :D
BTW: Tyler, you did send my cards.....right?

C

cardman11

hey as this figth progresses i just have to say one thing, JEFF your a whore for telling tina who i like, thanks alot, thats the last time i trust you, AND YOU WILL NEVER GET TINA

F

FadingInsomniac

Oh, so the mysterious Cardman11 wants to get in the action? Well, lets see how Ashley would think of that:
I hate you Ryan! Go away!
Oh, too bad Ryan. Looks like you ain't gettin no Ashley action...ever.

C

cardman11

that aint cool man,
lets go over your history jeff,
tina likes jeff
tina and jeff go out
TINA DUMPS JEFF
AND NOW JEFF WONT GET OVER IT

jeff thats pretty bad that u got dumped by tina, and as for ashley goes, remember the CD.

F

FadingInsomniac

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. What a hopeless cause you are. Just because you made Ashley a CD doesn't mean she's gonna go out with you. Back down south (where I'm not from), we have a word for what's happening. You are being used for your CD-making capabilities, and Ashley knows that she's never gonna go out with you. She just wants to milk all that she can out of you, like getting free cd's. If I were you (and I'm thankful that I'm not), I would just say, "Ashley, either you go out with me or I won't make you another CD." Either way, you lose.

C

cardman11

im getting out of these fight now
but jeff is still a whore and a wigger,
yes jeff a whigger and i dont give a
shit if u do listen to ever clear

C

cardman11

hey jeff u are a wigger except it
and maybe i should give your mom a hint
about whats underneath your matress
u know waht im talking about, or
how about that video on the computer

F

FadingInsomniac

You know what, Ryan, you can KISS MY ASS and then realize that you better kiss it again and pretend it's Ashley because that's as close as you're gonna get.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Oh man, this thread is really funny.
hahaha. Everybody else: You have to know these guys to find this humourus. Cardman? Ashely...ewait. Ashely, goodell? Please explain...

L

linsivvi

O.K. for everyone that is whatching this, I need to tell you, me and Jeff's (fafdinginsomniac) little thing was all a joke. We where on-line using AOL IM and I would respond to the post tell him to go look, he would laugh, then respond with an insult of his own. I am not sure if cardman11 is a joke though. Well, just so everyone doesn't hate me, yes, jeff and I where just joking around

F

FadingInsomniac

Yeah - everyone not involved, just know that this is a big joke...of course, anything Linsivvi does is a big joke.

G

garfobosonfire

Jeff, I have gone out w/ some "girls" that Id care not to mention, because they were drag queens, anyway, um, At least I didnt degradate myself in the 8TH GRADE! to ask out Tina Hooker, shes not even attractive, I mean, what the hell, and Emery says "Hi Handsome", And then u get behind him, and make Nasties in his ass, just like Tina did to u so shut the hell up!

M

Multani

Tag Guard
(sigh)
You'd think by the 8th Grade,
you wouldn't flame someone just because
they went out with a girl that YOU thought
wasn't attractive.
(By going out, you do mean, like a movie and not like a formal date, right?)

F

FadingInsomniac

Well, you see, we actually only "went out" for 2 days. She felt that it was too weird going out with her cousin's best friend, so she decided to have a friend of hers, who, I might add, the mysterious Cardman11 has a crush on, dump me at a school field trip to a Lansing Lugnuts baseball (or Suckball as some call it when the Luggies are involved) game. Then, while talking to said Cardman11, she said that she would go out with me again if I asked. So, I did, and she said no. Which sucked. Terribly.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Fading, you gotta learn to move on.
Stuff like this is gonna happen alot in your
teenage years.
Get over it, forget the relationship and try to salvage the situation.
This is exactly why I'm not gonna get a girlfriend until 10th grade.....:)

F

FadingInsomniac

Multani, you're in the seventh grade, right? Let me give you a piece of advice. It's better to have a dozen 2-day relationships than having none. You don't want people to insult you for never having a girl. Just a piece of advice.