I say we do this right..BRING IT ON!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

I have come to these forums as I have been told this board in friendly to Battles...and last time I tried to do it at my last board...I got in trouble. LEts Get It oN!!!

We each choose I weapon. Just somethin to do some clobbering! Some magic allowed..nothing ridiculous.

I choose my mighty Bed Pan of Fate.

LeTs GeT rEaDy To RuMbLe!!!!!!!!!!

N

Namielus

God damn! man empty that thing before entering combat!!!

ewww I don't think anyone will want to fight you, cause you look a little too bull headed and your covered in sh----tuff.

Take my advice and change your "costume user text" to something with poo, like 'fredy got poo', that would work....

And know I'm not gonna fight you but I might try throwing matches cause that would be funny...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Seeing as how you two are going to face each other in the tournament, this battle will be round 1.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Sorry...too much Mortal Kombat...FINISH HIM!!!!!!

Hehe..so any rules you wanna go by?

How exactly will we decide when one of us have one.

Where do you wnat your remains sent :)

D

DÛke

*Mortak Kombat theme song begins playing*

I could easily defeat you both but since this is a one-vs-one match I will not interfere, but I'm betting on Volraths_bane myself.

D

Darsh

...you have no idea how sorry it makes me feels to see a new member submitting straight into "combat."

I seriously don't understand how this could be fun...but nonetheless...

Grabs VB by the sleeves
You will give up, and do as I say. I know I'm better than you, so don't try to surpass my level superiority.

Shoves VB to the ground
That's where you belong fool...in the ground, with the dirt. You are dirt yourself. Might as well blend where ya belong.

Kicks VB a couple of times (only 300 times)
Why did I kick you? Oh, because I felt like it...is that a crime? Shut up! I can SO kick you whenever I want.

There ya go. :)

"THAT'S style."

A

Apollo

Apollo flies over and lets loose a bird dropping that lands right in the center of the bedpan.

Ahhh... that feels better.

N

Namielus

[me]arrives late after looking for this form[me] Hey why is volraths_bane on the floor beaten and crush?

Oh well lets just continue Ransac's ("Da Bathroom Trash Man") training, you keep being the egg ok vb?
*CRUNCH*
*SNAP*
*CREAK*
*SMASH*
*POW*
*SLAM*
[me]picks of the flattened body of volraths_bane inside the bedpan, then uses it[/me]

RANSAC
RANSAC!
RANSAC!!
I GO PEEPEE IN THE POTTY!!!!

N

Namielus

AHHHH! PEEPEE TALK!! SMASH PEEPEE!

[me]grabs the almost full bedpan flips it upside down, whips out a large club and continues to smash...[/me]

Peepee stop talking...

V

Volraths_bane

VB backs away and leap to his feet.

BANE SMASH

VB delivers a deluge of Bed Pan enhanced metal plated headbutts to Namielus

V

Volraths_bane

I follow up with a leg sweep...

Giving me time to pull this damn bed pan off my head

N

Namielus

Grrr...
NAMIELUS HATE BEDPAN MAN!

*Namielus jumps to his feet and grabs the small man struggling with the bedpan by the head and and squeeses*

AHAHAHAHAH NAMIELUS SQUISH!

V

Volraths_bane

Do you consider a 6'2" over 300 pound man small?

Second of all...

VB while being held by the head swinging back and forth so he can deliver a swift kick to the nutz of Nemeilus

V

Volraths_bane

Put to beat a big guy...ground him.

After repeated kicks to the crotch..which only somewhat phase Nameilus..I grab my mangled bed pan, which has been squashed out of shape, and slash at his hand with a razor sharp edge..causing him to drop VB

Then VB slashes the tendons at the back on NM's knee