I say we do this right..BRING IT ON!!!!

N

Namielus

OUCH!
*Namielus start hoping on the other foot, jumps up into the air and land with the on foot onto Volraths_bane's right foot while starting to grasp him by the throat with my oil blood flooding on to him*

V

Volraths_bane

I push back off him with my foot while

scratching the edges of the bed pan together, casting sparks and ingiting your oil blood

V

Volraths_bane

I use all my strength to push away from you.

Then I maneuver my legs into a scissor lock to choke you out

N

Namielus

Lets just grab those legs and lets pull them away from your frail chared body.

*TEAR*

Ouch you will not want to walk on that one for a while.

V

Volraths_bane

I take my razor sharp bed pan and slash your jugular and them stab it into your face!

N

Namielus

oo K

LoosEnnh aa litttllee too muhh blood

GAAAHHH!!!

(I must look like something out of holloween)

*Namielus open his mouth wide and shoves volraths_banes head in, his face sticks out the gap in Namielus' neck where the hole was sliced. Namielus started plumling the trapped bane with his fists while chewing banes neck.*

V

Volraths_bane

With NM's grip loosened..VB pulls himself forward and slips through the raggen whole in NM's throat onto the ground. As NM looks around confused, VB takes him Bed pan and slashes the tendons on NM's other knee, driving him to the ground. VB then lifts his torse onto NM's giant back and drives the bed pan into NM's spine, severing it!

N

Namielus

Thats the trick spine.

*SNAP*

*The severed spine crawls up vb arm and bores inside and inserts itself in moments. Namielus stands on his broken body slowly burning, with the head cocked slightly to the side and stares into vbs eyes twisted with pain from his...my arm. Black claws pop out from underneath the nails, black slick armor pushes up from under the loose skin og vbs arm. In moments carpace takes the place of the skin and the skin falls discarded to the floor. The black hand reachs toward vbs throat*

V

Volraths_bane

VB uses all his concentraton of regenerates new legs..which he pulls back and mules kicks MN away. He then rips off the flesh to which the spine has attacked an stomps the hell out of the spine. He backs off, slowly regeneraing him shoulder and wielding the spine like a bullwhip

N

Namielus

Its not just a spine, it is a coruption tool.

You know that tingling you feel in the back of your shoulder and how your arm feels tense, its not just armor, its not that flail you hold that was my spine, its a coruption delievery device.

I would find a doctor, you seem to have regeneration, you might want to shear that arm completely off.

*Namielus grins, as his head straights upright and his wounds start sealing*

You want to find a docter, lets finish this tomorrow.

V

Volraths_bane

Are we supossed to have to have limits in this game

Also..check the name..Volrath's Bane

I am immune to corruption and such spines

N

Namielus

PAK CHOOIE
This is place, a place with rules, a place diffined by logic and physics, in time you will learn to bend the rules, and after that there is nothing stopping you from shattering them.

I don't live by rules, I simply follow them until them become inconvenent.

Lets start things back up with a bang.

*Namielus shifts his eyes up to stare down Bane, as Bane meets the glare Namielus springs into a leap then full stride. Charging in on the hapless vitaum Namielus jaw drops showing the grim vissage of his shattered concived mouth filled to the brim with jagged teeth. Closing in on Bane, Namielus shears his claws to view for bane. Driving both hands in Bane's shoulders, he is pinned to the floor.*

*Claws slicing throw the light armor covering bane (I'm guessing its a over starched tee shirt :)) and tearing in to carnal matter Bane arcs in pain and howls*

Primate!!!
Simian!!!
APE!!!
GORILLLA!!!
You you MONKEY!!!
PAK CHOOIE

I

Istanbul

Kick, punch, you all remember!
Chop-Chop back again, yes forever!
There be many challenges comin' atcha!

(Three points to anyone who can pin the quote...)

V

Volraths_bane

Hey...this is our tournment thread...don't Spam here :)

Bane, now pinned by Nameilus's claws through his shoulders to the ground...takes the artificial spine and wraps it around Nameilus's throat, and pulls it taunt, as he does the sharp rigid edge of it saw and slice through the Carpace...and then his throat.

Nameilus tries to put more pressure of VB...trying to zap the strength from his arms, but VB lifts his newly regenerated (and hence unweary) legs up and uses then to push back Nameilus, easing the weight off his soldiers.

VB tightens his grip on the ends of the spine...it tears more and more into the soft flesh of NM's throat..

The black oily blood flows out heavily onto the ground...forever staining it black..

NM's breathing grow short and erratic as his trachea is pulverized...

N

Namielus

YOu have soldies? AHKSJ<L@####!!!!!! I RUN!! THATS NO FAIER YOUR CHEAT USE 3D PARTYISE!! MONKEY!

AHHHH!!!!!!!

PAK CHOOIE

V

Volraths_bane

I have no idea what the heel you just wrote...

What does that all mean..

I cheated somehow?

Soldies? what does that mean?