I Challenge....

D

Daggertooth

Who's making fun of you? *gulp* *chew* *chew*

*gulp*

Settle down. *chew*

After several More Pies Daggertooth soon feels very sick. He is slightly bloated and parshly green. At that moment Xreemer makes the mistake of throughing another pie in his face.

BWLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xreemer is now covered with putrid, rancid smelling, slighly chocolate flavered, puke.

Daggertooth

X

xreemer

RXI, A public forum really isn't the place for a private duel. If no one else joins in, then it's no fun. You want a duel, PM each other. And for another thing, don't take us too seriously, because we're anything but serious. :rolleyes:

:eek: *The puke covering xreemer smells so rotten that it makes xreemer puke all over Daggertooth.*

PUKE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

B

Bob

i come from a place with no moding

*RXI awakes from his little trance that Anakis used on him to make him forget everything.*

"First of all, the only thing that can get rid of a lightsaber is coroltis material which is not what your blade is made of. Second of all, the force binds the galaxy together. If the force has no affect on Nutrilans, you would simply fade away into atoms. Sorry."

*RXI sees his saber bend in half. Anakis kicks RXI in the face, and then stabs him in the chest.*

"You are a threat to the whole galaxy, so I fought in defense, yet killed you..."

*Anakis leaves*

"Never get in the way of a Jedi Knight."

M

maraud234

All this puking is going to make me puke. Prince RXI, when are you planning to give the moon a name.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Comes in hands full with GO BOB and GOOD MOVE!! flags

P

Prince RXI

Hey, Bob. I am not against this tournament that you are making, but this fight was not part of it. Plus, I did not lose. It ended in a draw. I got tired of everyone just making fun of me. It is no fun if it's more than 1-on-1! And one more thing: THIS ROUND IS NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT!!! I am sorry if you think that I am an dope, but I was never told that this would be a tournament. If I knew, I would have taken it seriously and never have said any of the really wierd stuff that I posted. Well, all in the past. I demand a rematch between JUST Bob and myself, please. If Riva wants to take me on, please, start a thread for it after this tournament.

On a lighter note, DOWN/UP WITH THE MAN/CHEESE!!!!!!!!

Prince RXI, The one who doesn't know what he is doing anymore

C

Chernobyl Hamster

*Chernobyl Hamster dashes into Bob's head and blows up*
Awww... i'm fitting in already

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Maybe I can be of some assistance here.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Chernobyl Hamster morphs into.... Radioactive Weasel.*

There. Problem solved.

Ransac, cpa trash man