I Challenge....

P

Prince RXI

Silly old jedi. My sword can cut a star in half. It is forged by the ultimate metal, Lunantim. But, if you want, we can make this a lightsaber duel. I just was given a lightsaber by an old has-been hippy named Luke Skywalker or something. Anyway. I can fight with this if you want.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Prince RXI
Now, now, now. I mean the Earth's moon, because (this is only an idea of mine, and a very wierd one too) I think the Earth's Moon once had an atmosphere, there once was a kingdom on it, and I am the re-encarnated last prince of the Earth's moon. Plus, I have the power to pull lightning from the past to now, but only lightning from the moon. AND, the royal family of the moon were desendants of the God of Neutrility and were immortals when ever they wanted, but they could make themselves mortal at any time, and vise versa. As the last member of the royal family of the moon, I am the only one who can wield the Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, which I will now describe the names meaning. Neu = neutrilian, Artima = moon language meaning ultimate, Geso = moon language meaning heart and soul, the blades real name is the Neutrilian Ultimate Heart and Soul Blade.

Ummmm........Ooooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy......

Daggertooth eyes RXI carefully as he slowly backs away. All others in the room, except the dueling bob, do the same. "carefull everyone," I whisper, "no sudden movements. just keep backing up. So sad for insanity to strike so young."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac has had enough of this "moon" crap. Ransac snaps his fingers and the earth's moon is replace by a Taco Bell take-out bag.*

Take THAT, moon princess.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! :D

P

Prince RXI

Ok, Ransac, just for that, I will tell everyone what your real nickname is!

my brother's real nickname is Chip, for chip off the old block.

And everyone else, you all now know what the story line my friends and I made up about my guy. But it doesn't stop there. We also weaved Ransac into the story line. Plus, we are starting to write the story line that we have so far down in a book. Yes, we try to live in a fantasy world, sometimes even acting out parts of the story line. This is just something my friends and I do. So, do not make fun of it, plz. I would like to state that if my brother posts one more thing that is making fun of me in anyway, I will not fight this fight, and the fight will becanceled on acount of my brother's stuipidity. Ok? Oh, I forgot something...

*RXI uses the power of the Neu Blade to momentaraly break the seal that RXI put on himself. RXI uses the Neu Blade to return the Moon back to normal. RXI points the Neu Blade at Ransac. Ransac's snapping of fingers power in now sealed untill I wish to unseal it. And nothing in the CPA is so powerful as to break one of my seals exept me.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

X

xreemer

Let's leave family issues out of this and have a Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!
I'm a little impatient :D

D

Daggertooth

A bit overly sensitive don't you think. Anyhoo, fine thats a good background for your powers. And your great immortality.

Daggertooth spits on the seal prohibiting Ransacs powers. The seal melts. Geez, they don't make unbreakable seals like they used to.

Daggertooth.

D

Darsh

[Darsh seriously considers just killing moon boy right now]

So um, you are going to start fighting sometime right?

B

Bob

But I have the force...

*RXI's blade flies from his hand and into Anakis's hand. he jumps over the prince, and elbows him in the back of the head, knocking the Prince onto the floor. As RXI gets up to attack Anakis, Anakis slashes him with the Neu Blade, and blood trickles down RXI's chest. Anakis throws the blade into the air, and force pushes it into RXI, and it hits him in the head with the handle, knocking RXI down to the ground. Anakis stares calmly at the young prince, who is way too sure of himself.*

*RXI sees his blade laying on the ground.*

"Want a duel? My saber and your blade should be equally matched...and oh yeah, never insult Luke Skywalker. He could easily defeat you with his eyes closed. He's a master, and i'm just a padawan, but somehow I haven't been scratched yet..."

R

Riva Iron-Grip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IIIIIIII''''''''MMMMMMMMMMMM BBBAAACCCCKKKK.... now i didn't take the time to read any fo this. but it seems that prince rxi is kinda in a jam...hmm....well, since this is my first day back in more than a month. i'm going to have to keep back into my groove. haha. hm...what to do what to do...oh that's right.

*riva grabs prince rxi and throws him into the wall*

wow, that felt kinda good. how about this

*riva picks up the "prince" and punches him into the face. then as prince is lying on the floor, riva kandy walks ALL over prince rxi*

haha. loser. well now, who wants free cards?

*riva gives fake pokemon cards to all of the little kids.

And of course, for the older, more mature ppl here. Playboys

*riva gives the Carmen electra edition of playboy to everyone who wan't it

Wow, my first day back is nice. well then. i'm outta here. lates

next week on Riva's Ass Kicking.....hehe

B

Bob

"It is my duty as a jedi to protect the weak from harm, such as the Prince. As much as I like you beating him up, I have to fight you. Stupid Jedi code"

*Anakis leaps at Rive before he leaves, kicking him in the face and sending him sprawling on the ground. Riva gathers his strength, and attepts to punch Anakis, but his hand hits a force sheild. The warrior is in pain, and Anakis uppercuts him, cracking his jaw and knocking him to the ground. As Riva gets up, seething with rage, Anakis spin kicks the Rivan warrior, knocking him to the gound once more.*

P

Prince RXI

HEY!!! The Neu Blade can not be farther than 5 feet from my body, it can't harm me, and it can not be controlled by anyone else! What you did was obsolete! It never happened!! It was all in your mind! As for you, Riva, your attacks could never go through my Neutral Armor.

*Riva suddenly realises that he is the one lying in really big pain next to the wall.*

Hey, Bob, lets fight.

* RXI disappears and reappears right behind Bob. RXI swings the Neu Blade at Bob's neck.*

Bob, to RXI: Stuiped Move!

RXI, to Bob: HAHAHA!!! WATCH!

*RXI's Neu Blade clashes with Bob's Lightsaber. Bob's Lightsaber winks out.*

Oh, one more thing, the Neu Blade drains all energy that is not of true neutral creating, inwhich, no Lightsaber uses. Get yourself a REAL sword.

Oh, and one more thing, the force does not do anything to a Neutrilian, we can use a higher power. That of life and death itself, so prepare yourself.

Prince RXI, Moon's sprit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth, unbeknownst to anyone, starts to rewire the Matrix in which Bob and RXI fights.

100110100010101......hmmmmmm, no should be 100100100010101
and 1110010101101110 should be 1010010110101101

*a few zillion changes later*

Suddenly RXI's is brought to reality. Any rusty saber, in a skilled hand, could most likely best his great sword. And his immortality license is revoked. RXI soon realizes the new possibly of absolute unconditional defeat.

Go get him Bob.

*constantly reminding everyone that you are "immortal" and can't be defeated by "anything" is getting rather bothersome. Not to be rude of course, but give it a rest.*

Daggertooth

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont thnk so rxi. you little freak

*draws iron-grips sword.

see this? i willl killyou.

Hey. Wulvy, i need your help. (the dude from 13th warrior)

*Wulvy brings in all of his companions. drawing their swords, and donning their armor.

We will prevail

Low there do i see the line of my people, back to the beginning......

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

When the hell did this become D&D? This is magic my horrible mistaken little prince. Round here we ain't got no "spell per day limit" or "neutral armor" but we do got this:

The Pie Guy raises his 3rd hand on the left side(for those newer members and people who just plum forgot, this is the E.B.Oven) He summons forth his legions of pies, mainly chocolate and Boston Cream. Then then devour the prince and his fancy pie cutting knife

All you sword fighters need to realize the battle arena really isn't a good place for hand to hand duels, Unless you make rules for it. And if you make rules, we'll just brake em...too bad.

Forever and Again: The Pie Guy

D

Darsh

"Looks like this battle is in need of some serious comic relief...and more pies."

*Darsh is stading on a hill next to the battle, behind him are twenty Fodder Cannons O' Fun. While PPE's army is ravenging the battle field another group of pies hop into the fodder cannons.

"Release the pies!"

*The pies are fired from the cannons, down on the battle field it starts raining pies from the sky. Soon the battle field is all covered with pies, the battlers, still trying to have their "fight" slip on the pies and fall flat on their face.

And there is no way you can claim to avoid this, and you cannot say it didn't happen because it did. Deal with it.

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth walks around is his great state of Denial when a chocolate Pie lands right in front of him. His eyes grow wide with wonder and excitment as he now see's all the pies.

"Mine!!! all Mine"

In order to ensure this wild claim of dominance, daggertooth starts to gorge himself as fast as he can.

Mmmmmmm, Pie
Daggertooth

X

xreemer

*xreemer decides to help Daggertooth out, for oportunity only knocks once. xreemer takes a chocolate pudding pie and nails Daggertooth in the face.*

Who Cares about the duel?!!!

:D FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P

Prince RXI

You know what, Bob? This is not a duel. Because you lied, you lose. This match is over. The conditions I made that I would only fight included that no one else would do anything in the fight itself. And because of Rive and the others, you lose.

*RXI Teleports out of the Arena, only to return and fight Bob if EVERYONE else promises to not fight in it, do anything in the fight itself, and never make fun of my sword, name, fighting style, royalty, or place of RPG birth.*

Prince RXI, The totally P!$$ed off one