I Challenge....

B

Bob

Prince RXI!

*Bob steals Ransac's power "snapping of fingers" snaps his fingers, and turns into Anakis Moreven. Anakis gives the powers back to ransac and ignites his white bladed lightsaber "Serra's Love"*

"Come and get me!"

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth walks in with a lawn chair, umbrella, a flag that says "Go Bob," and some chicken sandwiches. He sets them all up on the field and waits to see what happens.

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

Xarvox says "You could have come up with a better name than Anakis", then promptly builds a chair out of platinum and rubies and sits in it to watch.

D

Darsh

Darsh arrives from the "other" fight and sets up his "Go Bob" flag.

A

Apollo

*Apollo swoops in and lands on top of one of the flags. He happens to turn around and notice Daggertooth's things.

Chicken sandwiches, eh? Don't get any ideas, bub.

X

xreemer

Looks like someone needs to root for RXI. Who's going to root for RXI?

"Go Bob!"
"Go RXI!"
"Go Bob!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I will snap my fingers if anybody roots for RXI.

BOB!!!!!!!!! DO TO RXI WHAT YOU DID TO THE BAD GUYS IN THE CPA SERIES!!!!!! YOU KNOW!!!!!! THAT THING!!!!!!!! DO THAT!!!!

*Bob, or anakin, looks at Ransac and tells him to shut the hell up.*

Oh, sorry. *whispering* do that thing. go on. do that.

Ransac cpa trash man

B

Bob

Mr. Xarvox: I wouldn't be talking. Mr Xarvox? Lol. now, Tzyver is a pretty cool name, but Mr. Xarvox? LMAO!

*waits for RXI to arrive*

P

Prince RXI

Hello. Why did you challange me? I will fight only if my brother Ransac shuts up, nobody tries to help Bob or me in the fight, and this is a fair fight. If any of these rules are broken, I will not fight. Bob and me 1 on 1, no one else gets in to it. Ok?

*RXI draws up the Neu Blade, stands back against the wall, and waits for the reply.*

I will be waiting

*RXI teleports out of the thread and leaves a note that reads:
To All,
I am wearing a non-transport-by-others pendent that will make it so I can not be pulled to a fight unless I want to be.
"Who Else?,"
Prince RXI, of the Moon, Master of lightning*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Prince RXI
Prince RXI, of the Moon, Master of lightning*
Since you are the Prince of the Moon, how can you be the master of lightning since there is no atmosphere on the moon, thus no lightning?

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by nodnarb24

Since you are the Prince of the Moon, how can you be the master of lightning since there is no atmosphere on the moon, thus no lightning?

....also, do you mean all moons, (many of which have atmospheres) a specific moon, or the moon. When do you think we are going to give the moon a name, and for that matter the sun.

My favorite moon has got to be Io. Second comes Titan. But I hear Europa is a good one too. I personaly like Io's vocanactivity and Titans Indipendence (its orbit is diffent than the others on that planet). Although to be honest I have long forgotten which plannet these moons orbit.

I'll Claim Io and Titan as mine.

Daggertooth
Ruler of Io and Titan
Moon spirit of Fire and Ice

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by nodnarb24
I claim Europa, it might be able to sustain life.
Well, Most planets and moons may be able to sustain life. I am of the belief that life is relatively easy to come by and hard to destroy. (Micro-organisms of course)

:D

My moon's better than your moon. Daggertooth Blasts Nodnarb with a sulfuric Acid Moon Beam from Io.

:D

Daggertooth
Goofing of with planetary satellites

X

xreemer

Originally posted by Daggertooth

to be honest I have long forgotten which plannet these moons orbit.

I'll Claim Io and Titan as mine.
It's Jupiter, and don't even think about claiming it. I already did. :D

*xreemer raises the gravitational pull of Jupiter making Io and Europa crash into Jupiter's center core.*

I wonder what astronomers will think of that. . . and how will my horoscope change?

D

Daggertooth

Hey!! Titans on satern or something. Daggertooth Blasts Xreemer With An Icy Titan beam. Then reverses polarity of jupiter returning the moons to their original position.

Daggertooth
Still playing with satelites

N

nodnarb24

YOU'LL NEVER GET EUROPA!!!!
[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 blows up Europa with 10,000,000 nuclear bombs.[/color]
Is that overkill?

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 goes to the intergalactic snack stand and buys cotton candy for everyone who's posted in this thread.

There! All done! Oh, I get the moons of Mars.

P

Prince RXI

Now, now, now. I mean the Earth's moon, because (this is only an idea of mine, and a very wierd one too) I think the Earth's Moon once had an atmosphere, there once was a kingdom on it, and I am the re-encarnated last prince of the Earth's moon. Plus, I have the power to pull lightning from the past to now, but only lightning from the moon. AND, the royal family of the moon were desendants of the God of Neutrility and were immortals when ever they wanted, but they could make themselves mortal at any time, and vise versa. As the last member of the royal family of the moon, I am the only one who can wield the Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, which I will now describe the names meaning. Neu = neutrilian, Artima = moon language meaning ultimate, Geso = moon language meaning heart and soul, the blades real name is the Neutrilian Ultimate Heart and Soul Blade.

Sorry for the long post, but this stuff apears to always be in question.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

B

Bob

*Anakis waits impatiently, then remembers patience is a jedi trait, and edits this post so it says he waits patiently.*

Oh, and RXI, your blade can't stand up to a lightsaber. I'd be cut in half.