I challenge...

G

Gerode

Why didn't I see THAT coming?!?!?

I think I should be leaving now.

[me]'s flailing body knocks his haed out of Ademis's hand, picsk the head up, runs tot he nearest body of water to put himself out. The telekinetic knives rip through the behind of Ademis's neck while he is not looking. [/me]

T

terzarima

You still have no head connected to your body, I don't see how that is possible anyway now that my neck is bleeding I run away before Duke comes and tries to do something odd and disturbing...

*Ademis puts and industrial strenght bandaid on his neck and buries all the shiny knives so Gerode doesn't have anymore urges

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*raises his hand and a magical cauldron appears over the water. pouring out oil, and kerosene over the water.*
I dont think so Gerode. And i'm talking like a Mimbrate Knight from the David Eddings Books
*waves his hands and the whole body of water goes up in flames*

G

Gerode

[me]'s head takes on last gulp of air before his body ducks underneath the surface of the water, where the dense water protects him from the light combusting hydrocarbons at the surface. Gerode finds a sharp shell and a reed from the water, and stitches his head back on at the bottom of hte lake. [/me]

S

Sleepy

what's a mimbrate and why do they talk like shakesperian nimrods?

F

Firestorm

I think they think that when you fight with sword you hafta use old english.

N

nanokill

[me] draws his glittering sword,blaze....sees gerode eyeing it and tosses him a small crystal sword and shield[/me]

here keep yourself occupied with those

[me] comes up behind ransac and knocks him to the ground[/me]

"hmmm let me try this out......lowh there ransac, thy hast falsely used the speech of the rock, for thist thou must perish from this mortal realm.

(swings blaze down onto ransac's neck)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

Ah, I thanketh thee Sir Nanokill for the help that thou hath given thee in thy quest to rid this realm of Gerode and Ransac.
*Jumps on top of ransac and rips his head off*
Thou art dead Sir Ransac. As it pleaseth thee, go to hell where thou were't spawned by thy lord himself. Tell him that thee shouldeth taketh it upon himself to fight Sir Riva Iron-Grip

T

terzarima

Hoi, Nanokill been reading "Silver on the tree"? I think I remember a crystal sword who's name was blaze... anyway

*Ademis throws a very large ball of tin foil on the edge of the lake. Gerode, naturally comes to see it, while he is distracted Ademis lights him on fire (you know) and prods him with a cattle prod

[Edited by ademis22 on 10-23-00 at 06:09 PM]

G

Gerode

[me] dives underwater again, checks out his new brand. [/me]

I should start being more careful about mindlessly chasing Shiny Objects.

M

Multani

Just for kicks...
(Multani freezes Ademis.)
We ALL know how shiney frozen things are, in the sun. :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*throws a fireball at gerode*
why do you have to be addicted to shiny things?
*realizing what he just said, pulls out a pocket full of change and throws it at gerode*
there you go

G

Gerode

SHINIES!

[me] gathers the change and happily leaves the battlefield. [/me]

N

nanokill

oh gerode...you haven't changed at all....[me] throws out bags of smarties and piles of pyrite(hehe...Fool's gold)

L

Landkiller

Landkiller, previously lurking from afar, now enters the fray. He is carrying a small metal cube that glows with inner evil. It telepathically conveys inner evil to everyone nearby. (How else could you know something is glowing with inner evil) It has a crank on it's side.

The Red Mage begins turning the crank, laughing maniacally.

PS, how does everyone write in blue coloring?

[Edited by Landkiller on 10-27-00 at 03:46 AM]

L

Landkiller

[me] turns the crank, laughing manaically.
[me] waves and conjures a pet dragon to handle the opposition[/me].

Children's music begins to emanate from the metallic cube...

PS, thanks Spidey!