I challenge...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i call anyone who thinks that they are worthy, to a
sword fight. there is no magic allowed, and no interference when someone is fighting someone else. i am a master swords man, and i will bash anyone who thinks they have what it takes to fight me. HAHAHAHA. bring it on suckers.

D

dw51688

I don't even want to know. I'll make the swords... from Damascus steel. Like the old days.

OHHHH! 777 posts! I am so lucky! Feelin' lucky today. UGH oh yeah.

Second. Now my dots are lined up and they blend in with the background oh yeah!

[Edited by dw51688 on 10-12-00 at 08:58 PM]

T

terzarima

Riva I will take you up on this challenge!!! What type of a sword fight shall we do?

A

Apollo

I'll fight you, Riva!
[me]tries to pick up a sword, which is as big as he is. He manages to get it off the ground. He then fumbles it around in his wings, and drops it, slicing his talon in the process. Riva just laughs.[/me]

Squawk! Squawk Squawk! Squawk Squawk Squawk, Squawk Squawk!

[color="forest green"]Translator's note: the preceeding was not translated from bird speech because of inappropriate language, which would no doubt cause TomB to kick this translator's, um, squawk. Thank you.[/color]

Well, maybe I won't take you up on your challenge. But I could kick your butt if you want too. Honest.

Apollo

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ademis we shall fight with broad or long swords. we will have 3 wood shields each. the first person to lose all 3 shields will lose. just like in The 13th Warrior, my favorite movie:D. now then shall we duel?
*charges ademis with his longsword drawn over his head*
and if you want, we can fight on horses. your pick

T

terzarima

Long swords sound good, but no horses, just let me go get mentally prepared....

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ok.
*halts, and sheaths his sword*
tell the squire when you are ready, and we shall duel. remember no magic

D

dw51688

"Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you."

"I will be a father to you
and you will be my sons and daughters
says the almighty lord.
"

-2 Corinthians 27-18

T

terzarima

Remeber Dw

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven

Luke 6:37

R

Riva Iron-Grip

whoa...whoa...whoa. i do not want this battle turning into some kind of spiritual talk crap. religion is irrelevant in this battle. now if you want to talk religion, then we shall. but after this battle. here i'll start it up.
i think that Lucipher is not evil. I think that God had to have someone to represent evil/bad, since He represented GOOD. i also think that God is a co-conspiritor, because he is "all-knowing". so if lucipher did try to overturn heaven, God already knew about it. and did not want to do anything, so he could coax Lucipher into representing all that is Evil. any thoughts?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

and i'm positive that Istanbul will have a definite side to this. and probably against me, just to be a dick

T

terzarima

Come on *Ademis jumps up and down I'm ready to fight... please?

S

Sleepy

I'm thinking Lucifer will be mad you misspelled his name!

[me]looks for a pillow to hide under...[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

Maybe he will Sleepy, you go on and hide [me]tosses a pillow to Sleepy[/me]

I'd challenge you, except that I do not use swords. Oh well, I'll just sit back and watch the fun :D

[me]sits down next to a tree and gets a cold drink, waiting for it to start[/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright ademis. i will fight you. are you ready?
*draws Riva's Longsword. And advances on ademis*
brace yourself boy

T

terzarima

*Ademis raises his sword to deflect Riva's Charge. Sparks fly as the two swords come together. Ademis then sees his chance, he raises his sheild and rams into Riva's abdomen (note Ademis isn't terribly tall average hight build weight for his age)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*realizing what ademis is going to do,Riva swings his longsword around, slashing down on ademis' head*

T

terzarima

Awk! *Ademis slides towards Riva rasing his sheild to deflect the long sword slash*