I challenge...

M

Multani

(Multani pulls up a chair wearing his Hawaiian shirt and sips at his standard fruit cocktail.)
Hmmm....I wonder if they'll show this on Pay-Per-View...

C

Cateran Emperor

Hey tree guy, why watch on pay-per view whan the real thing is right here :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

no i dont think that there is.
*backs away fast as Riva's sword bounces off of ademis' shield*
"So be it then Ademis.We shall fight to the death. Ye prove to be a mighty warrior, to survive the blows of thy sword. If ye, at any time, feel like submitting to thy rule, and thy banner, then thou shall spare thy life. I applaud thee Ademis, for thou art truly a brave soul. Shall the Gods protect you from thy raining blows."
*And with that Riva charged Ademis again. This time sticking his sword out to impale Ademis*

T

terzarima

Awk!!! Death? That's not always fun.... okay then

*Ademis jumps to the side and hits Riva's Sword to the ground. Then he gets ready to lunge...

[Edited by ademis22 on 10-14-00 at 11:03 AM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
C'mon, if you want a challenge, I'll lay the smackdown on all your candy @$$es, if you smeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what ransac is cooking

Ransac, rock fan

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*raised his shield and braces for ademis' impact*
Thou art truly a worthy opponent Ademis the Great. Shall we call a truce between ourselves, and destroy the greater evil that which is called Ransac. For, if thee accepts my truce, all evil that stands in thou way, shall be destroyed to nothing. What be it Ademis?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think there was a limit on the old boards but when Ed switched over to these it didn't carry over.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thou art truly a smart man ademis. Our first oppenent shall be thou who is called Ransac.
*charges ransac, laughing in his face as Riva slashes at Ransac with is longsword*'
Brace yourself Ransac for thou art going to be minced to oblivion.

G

Gerode

[me] throws several Shiny knives at Ademis from among the crowd. [/me]

T

terzarima

Augh not knives!!! and shiny knives at that!!! Ahhh they're blinding!!!! *Ademis raises his sheild and all of Gerodes shiny knives stick into the wood, but is afraid that Gerode would chase him if he kept the shiny sheild so he trows it away

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*races to Gerode*
though art a dead man Gerode. Prepare to meet my steely bite.

G

Gerode

[me] picks up Ademis's Shiny Shield. [/me]
[me] sees Riva's Shiny sword and lunges toward it. [/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*at the last moment dodges to the side and slashes down on gerodes head*(just like in the 13th Warrior where the big red head gets his head cut off by the guy who keeps calling ahmed "Little Brother")
Thou art now dead as thee hath instructed my brethren. Doth anyone else wish to challenge the Mightiest Warrior in all of thy lands?

G

Gerode

Merely a flesh wound!

[me] detatched body rams the Shiny Shield into the abdomen of Riva. The exposed knife blades are gruesomely effective at cutting up the insides of Riva's digestional tract and lungs. [/me]
[me], seeing Riva writhing in pain on the floor, takes the opportunity to pick up his (unnecesary) head, and run off to the nearest surgeon. [/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

*having telekinesis powers, Riva "mind-throws" the knives at Gerode. Catching and sticking in the back of Gerode*
Methinks thou art now going to repay for thy wounds, you ass.

G

Gerode

Methinks thou shalt not speaketh like thou art Amish.
And you're not the only telekinetic mage.
[me] ducks as the knives approach. The knives pass over Gerode, halt, and turn back toward Riva. [/me]

T

terzarima

hehe telekinesis *Ademis uses his PYROKINETIC powers to light gerode on fire and then lifts his head (how could you use telekinetic powers if you have no head anyway?) high into the air