Hurt/Heal

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, May 31, 2007.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The Dwarves breed and feed it... without the dwarves, it's nothing... :D
  2. Melkor Active Member

I wanted my Zombies to win but people had other plans. After that, I was trying to kill the Slivers and Bringers because I didn't like them as potential winners. I also wanted to kill the Kobolds and Humans because they were Ransac's and I he's already insufferable, no need to add fuel to that fire. Then when we got down nearer to the end I was trying to help the Elementals. I guess it really is easier to hurt, then it is to heal.
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I was going for my kobolds for a while (and I think I healed them a few times), but ultimately, I ws trying to just mess with everyone's favorites. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

At first I just tried to kill stuff, then I messed around, then I went after the obscure ones. I'll take dragons over sphinxes any day.
  5. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*William, the cyberbacon, is still sizzling.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

If cyberbacon had been a creature type, it would have sizzled its way to victory with ease.
  7. Ransac CPA Trash Man

No doubt, Oversoul.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  8. EricBess Active Member

I just didn't post unless I could follow up on someone else's post in an interesting way. I didn't really have a favorite, but Dragon's winning is just too cliche for my taste :D
  9. train The Wildcard!!!...

I actually thought the Humans should have reigned supreme... but they didn't... I didn't want the leviathans, because they are solely blue... and I did think it would have been too interesting if Kobolds had dawned the victory...