Hurt/Heal

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ransac said:
......... he's not a dwarf, though......... and don't you EVER downplay the Pony!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dwarves breed and feed it... without the dwarves, it's nothing... :D

Melkor

I wanted my Zombies to win but people had other plans. After that, I was trying to kill the Slivers and Bringers because I didn't like them as potential winners. I also wanted to kill the Kobolds and Humans because they were Ransac's and I he's already insufferable, no need to add fuel to that fire. Then when we got down nearer to the end I was trying to help the Elementals. I guess it really is easier to hurt, then it is to heal.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was going for my kobolds for a while (and I think I healed them a few times), but ultimately, I ws trying to just mess with everyone's favorites. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
At first I just tried to kill stuff, then I messed around, then I went after the obscure ones. I'll take dragons over sphinxes any day.

E

EricBess

I just didn't post unless I could follow up on someone else's post in an interesting way. I didn't really have a favorite, but Dragon's winning is just too cliche for my taste :D

T

train

I actually thought the Humans should have reigned supreme... but they didn't... I didn't want the leviathans, because they are solely blue... and I did think it would have been too interesting if Kobolds had dawned the victory...