HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theorgg

[me] hits duel's head into his teeth and snaps his head to the right upon impact[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] slams duel's head into his teeth again and snatches his head to the left[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] rams duel's face into his teeth and nods his head downwards as contact is made[/me]

T

theorgg

[me]'s action rips two strips of skin off of duel's nose. It looks like a banana being peeled[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] hits duel's head into his teeth once again, lifting his head skyward as the blow lands[/me]

T

theorgg

[me]'s action rips duel's nose completly off, leaving a bleeding piece of cartlage in it's absence[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] rapidly thrusts duel underneth his breechcloth not unlike a shower brush[/me]

T

theorgg

[me]'s breechcloth's crevasse echos with the cries of horror duel emits due to the unspeakable horrors he is encountering[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] pulls duel out from behind the stinking cloth and stares him in the eyes[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] notices the atog which has eaten duel's arm nearly off to the elbow[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] repetes the scrubbing action behind the petrifying garment[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] pauses a minute, pulls duel out from under the breechcloth, looks at the intent atog, and then eats the atog, leaving duel with about four inches of flesh and bone sticking off of his elbow[/me]

T

theorgg

[me] begins the rigerous scrubbing of duel underneth his breechcloth where he stores all sorts of sharp rocks and oddities he picks up while wandering sarpadia.[/me]

Status
Not open for further replies.