HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hawaiian mage

Ka-moho-ali'i's toung then decides to start fighting and jumps on Ka-moho-ali'is stomach and then falls into the hole.

H

Hawaiian mage

Then the eyes come to life and start floatig in the air.

H

Hawaiian mage

The left hand finally kills the right hand with Ka-moho-ali'i's right foot.

H

Hawaiian mage

The two legs come to life and start kicking each other.

H

Hawaiian mage

The two floating eyes start shooting laser beams from their pupils at random times and places.

H

Hawaiian mage

Ka-moho-ali'i's intestons shoot out from the hole made by his left hand help his new hands strangle him.

H

Hawaiian mage

The laser shooting eyes slice Ka-moho-ali'i's head open.

H

Hawaiian mage

Ka-moho-ali'i's brain floats out from his head and then uses telekinesis to kill the two hands that were strangling him.

H

Hawaiian mage

The intestins start wipping the legs that continue to kick each other.

H

Hawaiian mage

Ka-moho-ali'i's brain runs out of oxygen and then all of the body parts fall limp.

D

DÛke

You are 14 years OLD!
When I first met you at MTGnews, I though of you as between 21-27...it's very weird...

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll take that as a compliment. :D

Isn't that the freakiest thing on the web? You can't really tell who some one is , so you make assumptions. Then when you realize that you were horrably wrong...

D

DÛke

...I would feel stupid, because it turns out to be that I was talking to either an ancient person or a little kid...:)

Y

Y The Alien

I have been mistaken for female on MIE no less than twice. Is it the name :confused:.

D

DÛke

I'm sure it's not the name.
How does your name sound feminine? AND, there's no such thing as "POSTING LIKE A GIRL", so how the hell did they mistake you for a girl? I think they were a bunch of fags...:) NO offense to anyone who did the mistak'en

Status
Not open for further replies.